Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 59. (Read 43975 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 35
WTS 589 dstra PM me  Roll Eyes

I suggest, you better hold your coin that selling.
Sell now, or sorry later!
This community is one of the best.

Tell me about it!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
WTS 589 dstra PM me  Roll Eyes

I suggest, you better hold your coin that selling.
Sell now, or sorry later!
This community is one of the best.
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
SO SAD that my BCT signature wrong and   Cry Cry Cry

hope official could check whether now my signature correct?  Huh

other members don't forget to check your signature
https://dstra.io/dstra-forum-signature-codes/
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
DSTRA Airdrop 4 DAM Round 1 (AD4) rewards now distributed... that was well worth my effort.

Thanks DSTRA!

Join the DSTRA DAM Round 2 (AD5) airdrop!
... while there's still time to enter.

DSTRA community coin uses Proof-of-Stake (PoS), and Proof-of Community (PoC), to verify participation. Staking in wallet provides for continued passive earnings while your contribution to the project is validated by PoC, or verified community participation. The DSTRA coin is distributed exclusively via airdrops, no ICO, and therefore no blocked countries or citizens, all are welcome to register.

#DSTRA     #community     @dstra_io     https://dstra.io
Another round begins after this one.

Activity: 476
how long need vote to listing on exchange?
gij
Activity: 278
DSTRA community is growing every day.
It will be active discussion on each local channel.
Since it is a waste that it is wasteful that the idea that everyone brought is buried in the local channel, how about establishing a place to share ideas?
Really exited about how many locals are actively connected with this community.
Activity: 84
Activity: 109

Airdrop is proceeding smoothly.
Please go to MOON with this condition.
I am looking forward to listing. Grin
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Is there any re-registration needed on Discord for DSTRA #5 round airdrop campaigning? Kindly update.

I don't think so, but to be sure you should go on Discord and check your status with the bot - this will for sure make it clear if you have to do anything.
Activity: 25
The plan looks pretty hopeful!
Believable approach, extraordinary plan, riveting website!
Activity: 200
Merit: 16
DSTRA community is growing every day.
It will be active discussion on each local channel.
Since it is a waste that it is wasteful that the idea that everyone brought is buried in the local channel, how about establishing a place to share ideas?
Activity: 518
Is there any re-registration needed on Discord for DSTRA #5 round airdrop campaigning? Kindly update.
Activity: 24
I expect good luck for the idea! Outstanding vision, engaging idea, in right mind activity!
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Hey guys. Is airdrop 5 already started? I haven't seen announcements. Wonder if i missed the ad start
Activity: 64
any news about exchange site ? i guess its time to make DSTRA exchangeable  <3
thanks again for AD and still waiting for the rest...
Activity: 115
Remember everyone to checkout the forum https://forum.dstra.io/ as well as discord channel for any help regarding airdrops and general help with your wallet.
No one likes seeing other people missing out on airdrops. If your interested in obtaining some DSTRA please take a look at the #fundraising-donations channel
Activity: 30
It is a crypto interchange is very nice!
Engaging project, justifiable vision!  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
thanks for the airdrop once again.  i am a receipient since airdrop 1, and i find this community very nice.  for those who want to receive more, you can wear dstra signature and get rewarded.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
DSTRA has a wonderful community.
There is an air drop there, I am happy because I can get DSTRA.
I think that DSTRA has potential in the future. I am very happy to participate in it.

I can testify your words are said in truth. I know because I'm in the community too. DSTRA has the potential and the future is bright. The community just need to help boost up the efforts of the dev team. We can do it, right? The community can make this coin among the great cryptocurrencies we have seen and have also invested into.
Activity: 33
Greetings, guys.
I got in this project. I am interested to see how the founders implement the business.
Pages:
Jump to: