Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 64. (Read 43975 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 23
If we write post about DSTRA, can we also get some bitcointalk rewards without DSTRA signature?  We can spread the word with good quality post too!
Activity: 289
Merit: 11
great that new wace of airdrops started. btw guys do we need to post here on bitcointalk   ? Or for bitcointalk only signatures left  ?
I think post here is also part of AD4, for Signature may be part of the bounty, but it is still unclear also rules for the application of signatures in affecting this AD4. presumably from admin must be more detail again for this AD4 rules. in forum dstra also only explained some points. but doesn't offend participants for having to apply these signatures as a condition of AD
I think so too. Because the new rules for AD-4, this condition as it is poorly drafted. I would like specifics. I asked this question to administrators in Discord, but never got a detailed answer.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
great that new wace of airdrops started. btw guys do we need to post here on bitcointalk   ? Or for bitcointalk only signatures left  ?
I think post here is also part of AD4, for Signature may be part of the bounty, but it is still unclear also rules for the application of signatures in affecting this AD4. presumably from admin must be more detail again for this AD4 rules. in forum dstra also only explained some points. but doesn't offend participants for having to apply these signatures as a condition of AD
Activity: 109
Merit: 0

DSTRA has a fun community.
Every day will be fun.
I would like more people to know.
I am looking forward to further evolution of DSTRA.
A toast to DSTRA. Wink
Activity: 14
I am review in white paper on your project, It is truly nice.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
2 more day till the end of 4th airdrop, the first round of DAM. Come join now..
I think this idea is very good and nice.
Mindful website, really good results, unblemished website!
Activity: 125
Hello everyone! Tell us where you prefer to keep the coin? In the shell or on the local wallet.
Activity: 50
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I don't change my signature, I wouldn't be eligble for the BCT part of the AD, but I do for the HODL, Discord & Forum. Of course you need to be active there.

Thanks

Cheers,
R
Activity: 100
Great project, i just changed my signature and registred for airdrop 4!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Despite current markets tumbling down and up this year, DSTRA could be among the great coins in cryptocurrency world this 2018. And everybody is excited for DSTRA airdrops. Just make sure to do all tasks before airdrop day. Don't forget to HODL, and keep staking this coin! Wink
Activity: 64
when the airdrop will be start ? how much time left  ?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
great that new wace of airdrops started. btw guys do we need to post here on bitcointalk   ? Or for bitcointalk only signatures left  ?
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Yeah, there is no doubt it will become the successful project. I am in love with your airdrops. Cool idea!
Activity: 200
Merit: 16
DSTRA is little by little but I think that they are moving forward.
I think DSTRA is no need to be impatient. They should gradually solidify the foundation of the community and make it rock solid.
Any coin aimed at a short-term profit will cease to exist.
DSTRA should be taken advantage of the community of them.
Activity: 109

It is fun every day.
It is because the waiting airdrop 4 began.
I want you to continue forever.
DSTRA.
Activity: 68
Looks promising. I am going to give it an in-depth look to this project.
It is really interesting project!
Blameless results, aesthetic design!  Good luck team!
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
I am so glad to know that the BCT signature campaign codes are out for airdrop use. Lets help share and spread the good news of this very promising project guys. The DSTRA community is getting bigger and stronger. Long live team DSTRA, i am wishing success to the whole community.

Yes, I know that the signatures were still being voted on and then not ready at the beginning of this airdrop, so by the next one I should be fine using the DSTRA signature I think. I currently have a text only one from another group... and will see if I need it to remain or can possibly combine or improvise for now.

So it is airdrop 4, AD4, which is still going on right now. If you are reading this as an interested party to join up, I encourage you to do so now while you can have enough time to get on board and prepared with the requirements to participate in the next airdrop. There will be plenty more and we are actively recruiting new members and participation.

Activity: 27
Good project?

Yeah. DSTRA has good project, happy community, and hardworking team. Welcome to the community!
Pages:
Jump to: