Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 58. (Read 43975 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 13
a quite pre-view from DISCORD ---> new wallet in building  Shocked

look like DSTRA might be release maternodes very soon  Cool
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
Activity: 109
Merit: 0

A new airdrop has begun.
I will be excited every time I start.
I feel like living with DSTRA.
Every day is very fun.
I appreciate the DSTRA community.
 Grin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
I wish this ICO will be prosperous! Judicious activity, flawless activity, absorbing job!
Just to mention, there's no ICO here, it's all community powered and based on DAM Smiley
I hopefully think that Dstra is going somewhere, there still a chance to catch up and provide a successful project, fingers crossed Cheesy   Grin
Activity: 17
Hello everyone
Football World Cup is exciting!
Do you know that there is a crypt currency that is exciting like such a football World Cup?
That is DSTRA!
Do not you know DSTRA?
It is a huge loss in your life that you do not know DSTRA!
Join the DSTRA community as soon as possible and take back the loss!
I will be waiting at the DSTRA community
Activity: 68
keep vote Dstra daily,hope can list on exchange soon.all of us will get earning.
Activity: 39
#DSTRA #community @dstra_io
4 days remaining for DSTRA airdrop 5
 Cool

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dg5ha3cVQAE0M_9.jpg
a few more days left. we will see how this airdrops will finish.. I hope we will see it reach at least the number we had last time
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
#DSTRA #community @dstra_io
4 days remaining for DSTRA airdrop 5
 Cool

Activity: 576
Merit: 39
I can see that this project will go through success, the devs are very committed for this project and the community are healthy in terms of communicating with each other. Also there was a lot of investors here in the project. This is already a successful project but I believe that after getting listed in some exchange site, this will go to the moon and Im really waiting for that. Good job team for doing such a great project Cheesy
Activity: 128
DSTRA, Nice one, been on it sice AD2 and been having some nice time with the good community. Nice project too and definitely agree with you
i like the way the project is being handled.  admins and mods always make the planning as transparent as possible.  and major decisions are thoroughly analyzed before arriving at final decision.  and they always make sure every decision they made is for the good of the community.

Activity: 30
I wish this plan go up well and perfect!
Extraordinary logo, riveting vision!  Good luck!
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
hi dstra members and interested people, dstra is currently having a lottery where you can win upto 30,000 dst.  with a pot size of 50,000 dst divided into 5 prizes, it's fun to join this lottery and also help the devs team secure funds for future improvements.
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
airdrop #5 currently ongoing.  there's a big reward for those who are active and promoting dstra on bitcointalk.  chat activities are at all time high on discord.  come and join.
Activity: 476
Coin for the community is interesting, but you still need to be interested in the coin for investor.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I think the team should find time for all social networks, on the forum and in the telegraph, I think of course many investors, but many people will learn the information from them.
Activity: 109
The DSTRA community is the best.
I am happy to know this place.
It is one of my lives.
I look forward to working with you.
A toast to the future of DSTRA.
 Cheesy
Activity: 125
Hi everyone. What are the long-term plans for the coin? When will be the correct white paper and a full road map?
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
guy, here is the link to social gleam for round 2 (airdrop 5) https://gleam.io/bmegq/dam-round-2-ad5-social
Activity: 115
Please check out Discord, as the developers are working on a new wallet interface, clearly they have the skills to step away from the trend.
Wise not to sell the coins just yet, better to hold and stake at this present time.
Activity: 67
is that any requirement for signature campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: