Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 63. (Read 43975 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 1
finally started 4AD after so much time, such large breaks are unlikely to benefit the project, so I hope in the future everything will be more smooth

Hello Nikita @nikitakittt,

I can't tell by your post if you've been active since the beginning, or even when this project started out of the misfortune of a failed coin project where someone absconded with the $$$... but it doesn't really matter; just trying to fully understand your statement.

Myself, I joined up at the ending of AD2 so my first round to participate was the last one, AD3 and yes there was a lengthy break between airdrops 3 and 4. Of course DSTRA is still a coin in it's infancy of the development stages, compared to many other projects, and sometimes it's good to break and see how the first ones go and what could change to be better for the continued rounds. Basically this is done for the benefit of the project, so in turn it is to our benefit whether upgrading the Discord database (which is one thing that needed to be done) or to ensure rules that calculate participation credit more accurately and catch those who are cheating (by using multiple email address entries, or the like).

I think we are doing just fine at this stage and progress will continue especially as we grow.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Things are moving along nicely for dstra. Airdrop is about to happen for AD4. better get in a chat and get involved guys! dstra discord at : https://discord.gg/AwTKRkp
Activity: 125
Well, Dstra was the same in the beginning, and then much more people joined... Once F0ME gets promoted a bit more the same should happen. The main thing is that the community grows!
It is very important that the community is now really growing! Otherwise, it is Difficult to talk about a promising exchange - we just will not be considered seriously.
Activity: 115
Don't worry, good things will come, if anyone is interested in buying some DSTRA coins please go to the #fundraising tab in their discord channel and speak to Tris or Krestien, for memory it's around 1000 sat a coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Well, Dstra was the same in the beginning, and then much more people joined... Once F0ME gets promoted a bit more the same should happen. The main thing is that the community grows!
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I don't change my signature, I wouldn't be eligble for the BCT part of the AD, but I do for the HODL, Discord & Forum. Of course you need to be active there.

Thanks

Cheers,
R

if you just didn't change the signature of course  you are still eligible for the other part of the airdrop such as social, dstra forum and discord activity,
By the way it is only 36 hours left for this round,  join the community before it.
Activity: 27
Hope everyone has been active for AD4. I haven't been able to participate and now the window is closing fast!
I'm not worried though, there are more airdrops to come and a hopefully bright future for DSTRA.
Activity: 125
Hello everyone! What's the news on our coin? When it will be out on the exchange. People the only diverge (
Activity: 38
I expect this idea gets a great profit.
Extraordinary logo, noticing idea, engaging website.
Activity: 200
DSTRA is trying to find value in community growth.
Of course, it is good that the community will be big and active.
But can DSTRA grow just increase the number of people?
I hope the community will have a wonderful idea someday.
Activity: 140
Coinpulse's DSTRA vote in 273
Polybius Token (PLBT) whose top is 3.8 K
The second place DeepOnion is 3.6 K · · ·.
You have to work harder!
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Despite current markets tumbling down and up this year, DSTRA could be among the great coins in cryptocurrency world this 2018. And everybody is excited for DSTRA airdrops. Just make sure to do all tasks before airdrop day. Don't forget to HODL, and keep staking this coin! Wink
Holding them will get you even more coins by staking but a % of th AD is just for holder so another plus part for keeping them.
how to get this coin for free? is there any airdrop or bounty that can follow?
i am interesting to join this project
Activity: 17
I wish this ICO will be prosperous. Absorbing website, attentive logo, outstanding vision.
Activity: 78
DSTRA Airdrop 4 also ends. There seems to have been troubles, but it has solved
I think there are also difficulties in community management and financial distress, but I want you to get over it
Words are difficult
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
#DSTRA #community @dstra_io
less than 48 hours remaining for DSTRA airdrop 4
keep motivated 😃

Activity: 39
Despite current markets tumbling down and up this year, DSTRA could be among the great coins in cryptocurrency world this 2018. And everybody is excited for DSTRA airdrops. Just make sure to do all tasks before airdrop day. Don't forget to HODL, and keep staking this coin! Wink
Holding them will get you even more coins by staking but a % of th AD is just for holder so another plus part for keeping them.
Activity: 43
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I don't change my signature, I wouldn't be eligble for the BCT part of the AD, but I do for the HODL, Discord & Forum. Of course you need to be active there.

Thanks

Cheers,
R
Yes. Every single part of the AD is calculated separately. So if you din't change the signature, you won't be able to participate in the BTCtalk part of tge airdrop but you can still be a part of the other ones
Activity: 350
Not the right approach in my opinion. What is the point in writing several thousand words in a discord. Did it attract new people?
gij
Activity: 278
Activity: 48
Good night, guys.
I want the plan luck.
Blameless plan, reasoned logo.
Pages:
Jump to: