Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 66. (Read 43975 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
finally started 4AD after so much time, such large breaks are unlikely to benefit the project, so I hope in the future everything will be more smooth
Activity: 5
I suppose that this plan is quite a gainful investment at the present time!
 Good luck team!
gij
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
Where is the Airdrop information?
You should check discord channel.
Look at announcements and use Bots to register your addresses then try to be active to get more drop.
Activity: 33
Where is the Airdrop information?
Activity: 215
interesting, coin I'll have to take a look, whats it called? DSTRA? can someone please send me some links as the ones on the 1 st page are playing up for me
Activity: 115
Do you have the signature for newbie members?  Thank you!
I'm pretty sure the signatures only start at JR member bud, alot of airdrops are like that
Activity: 27
Do you have the signature for newbie members?  Thank you!
Activity: 125
Hello dears! Indeed, it is necessary to bring back the departed community. Maybe you need to reduce the time of airdrop and increase the social rewards? Until the people finally left.
Activity: 14
Hey all. I expect your idea runs happily. Vigilant design, very nice plan.
Activity: 322
I am so glad to know that the BCT signature campaign codes are out for airdrop use. Lets help share and spread the good news of this very promising project guys. The DSTRA community is getting bigger and stronger. Long live team DSTRA, i am wishing success to the whole community.
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
and again they became in place (the guys gather and it's time to move only forward!. I understand everything that the difficult situation is on cryptology .. but fresh ideas and work are needed. I believe in you!
gij
Activity: 278
hey to all destra community and fans here
i was trying to get in this airdrop and not know the process and how to get destra coins from airdrop one can help me plz
You can find every thing in discord channel, including a few Bots to register you waller, bct, and email addresses.
Then you should try to be active to get more airdrop coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
 Shocked look like signature for DSTRA released for airdrop participant

https://dstra.io/dstra-forum-signature-codes/
Activity: 27
I'm glad to see that DSTRA BCT Ann is back. Good job guys!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
can't wait when MN start Smiley happy to be in this community, hardly you find such lovely people in one place! will do my best to support dstra!

MN will make DTSRA great again!!  MN are the new way to attract people but also the advantages it provides are better!
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
hey to all destra community and fans here
i was trying to get in this airdrop and not know the process and how to get destra coins from airdrop one can help me plz
Activity: 309
Merit: 15
Finally the signature is already released  Grin
Activity: 67
Very promising project. Coin with a bright future  Cool And these airdrops... ohh  Grin
Activity: 17
Hello!
Hi everyone, long time no see!
Have you forgotten about DSTRA?
It's the most active coin in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Why do not you join now and see the new world?
Activity: 50
Nice. I had 2 stakes today. This has never happened before. Normally there are several days in between, 3 or 4 days.

Does somebody know what could happen?
Pages:
Jump to: