Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 13. (Read 43926 times)

gij
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
Dstra price is too low. It will be much better if we get listing on coinmarketcap to have an idea of circulating supplies, total supply, volume, etc.  I think the problem currently is coinmarketcap need some consistent volumes before a coin gets listing.  I think since Dstra is listed at Crex24 and coinmarketcap shows its data, we should not have no problems showing Dstra trading volume at Crex24 exchange, but the main problem is volume.  We can only hope volume (and price) will be increased after crypto market situation starts to improve.
Agree mate, being on coinmarkektcap is important
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think in your field your startup will be among the worthy ones. The project has everything necessary to occupy its own niche. Sooner or later, cryptocurrencies will be used everywhere. Everything has its time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Dstra price is too low. It will be much better if we get listing on coinmarketcap to have an idea of circulating supplies, total supply, volume, etc.  I think the problem currently is coinmarketcap need some consistent volumes before a coin gets listing.  I think since Dstra is listed at Crex24 and coinmarketcap shows its data, we should not have no problems showing Dstra trading volume at Crex24 exchange, but the main problem is volume.  We can only hope volume (and price) will be increased after crypto market situation starts to improve.
Activity: 22
If we think about which of the existing markets will develop rapidly in the near future, then undoubtedly one of these we can call the cryptocurrency market.
The only best airdrop that you can get from participing in forums, discord and percent of your holding DST Smiley

Also, to get Dstra, the holder just needs to have 100 Dstra.  Though that may also put pressure on the price because of dumping but at some point the price will get stabilize after most dumpers have already dumped.
This proposal has been abandoned and is no longer imposed 100 Dstra. You must register in #bot and participate in the forum and the discord .

I am already registered at Discord with bot commands at Dstra server.  I am not sure if already registered members need to register again at Discord.   I was not aware of no more needing min 100 Dstra balance from members already got Dstra from earlier airdrop rounds.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
The project will get more and more exposure in the next few months. Welcome aboard !
Activity: 28
The project has incredible features! The project will show itself. We must wait a few months.
Activity: 30
Good luck! Good thing you are! Blockchain-based startups will be very popular in the near future.
Activity: 121
The only best airdrop that you can get from participing in forums, discord and percent of your holding DST Smiley

Also, to get Dstra, the holder just needs to have 100 Dstra.  Though that may also put pressure on the price because of dumping but at some point the price will get stabilize after most dumpers have already dumped.
This proposal has been abandoned and is no longer imposed 100 Dstra. You must register in #bot and participate in the forum and the discord .

Also, to get Dstra, the holder just needs to have 100 Dstra.  Though that may also put pressure on the price because of dumping but at some point the price will get stabilize after most dumpers have already dumped.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
big props to dstra team for great work and enthusiasm! keep it up
Activity: 27

I agree with you. You are fair.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
How is the project? Who has any information? Everything seemed quiet!
Guess if you'd checked out and joined other media channels you will see all information you are seeking to know about the project and interact with other community members there too.

Activity: 40

Project's doing well, there's is a lot of updates/information here, in our forum, our Discord and our Social Media (plus recently we've been added to DeltaDirect - so another place where information is published), so please check links that you're using as it seems you've missed the proper ones.
Activity: 24
Activity: 35
The project has a great team. I turned my eyes on the creators.
Activity: 35
Just checked my wallet and saw more coins in my wallet.  It seems airdrop round 15 is over.  Thanks for the coins. 

Yes, that is correct and we are now into our 16th DSTRA Airdrop with over a full week left to go. Still time to join and participate, if you have not done so already!  Cool
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
The startup has everything you need to fill your niche. I think this startup will be one of the most worthy in its field. Sooner or later, cryptocurrency will be used everywhere. It is only a matter of time.

nice post count farming. Can you please try harder next time? I am  sure you can sound legit if you try!
Activity: 27
The startup has everything you need to fill your niche. I think this startup will be one of the most worthy in its field. Sooner or later, cryptocurrency will be used everywhere. It is only a matter of time.
Pages:
Jump to: