Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 19. (Read 35363 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
999% up today, now that's a boost.

If it will be added on another exchange this thing will blow up!

Get your cheap coins now, until it's to late!

https://www.coingecko.com/de/kurs_chart/ebit/eur

woowwww  Shocked Shocked the price will hit to 0.1$. it's possible, right??
Of course, ebit will hit it. Especially when the dev is very active on Ebit development and always announce every news, it could be one of the succesful airdrop token. In fact, he looks not have passion.
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
Anyone know from when will the 4th airdrop take place?
I do not know about you but I find that the time between airdrop phases are getting longer and longer.
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
Price goes up, new exchange and this thing will blow up.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

woowwww  Shocked Shocked the price will hit to 0.1$. it's possible, right??

The positive turn around of this coin will surprise everybody as well as the moon ride.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134

woowwww  Shocked Shocked the price will hit to 0.1$. it's possible, right??
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Why is dev so quiet? we need to know recent developments with this project

Activity: 432
Merit: 112
they have to add eBIT to Yobit, it would be a big boost for the token

yet. for example: Ecash go up from 0.05 to 1$ with 3 days.  Undecided
come on Ebit, you can do it!
Exactly, iETH also added to Yobit and right now it's through the roof. eBIT has a better future!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Any news about 4th airdrop? do we need to pay to get an airdrop like the previous one?
Activity: 402
Why 3rd round of airdrop so long? Last I see was 3rd round and now it is still remain the same in 3rd round. Is the developers still around and working on the project? I am so regret to sell my Ecash early while choose to hold ebit.
You say that the 3rd round of Airdrop lasts a very long time. As far as I know, in the thread has been explained that after the first round Airdrop closed, Still have to wait for the second round. Even the third round has not opened. Where do you find the 3rd round Airdrop link?

There have already been 3 airdrops - waiting for the 4th to be announced

Lol u make me laugh...pfff
Activity: 133
Why 3rd round of airdrop so long? Last I see was 3rd round and now it is still remain the same in 3rd round. Is the developers still around and working on the project? I am so regret to sell my Ecash early while choose to hold ebit.
You say that the 3rd round of Airdrop lasts a very long time. As far as I know, in the thread has been explained that after the first round Airdrop closed, Still have to wait for the second round. Even the third round has not opened. Where do you find the 3rd round Airdrop link?

There have already been 3 airdrops - waiting for the 4th to be announced
Activity: 336
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Activity: 602
Merit: 134

yet. for example: Ecash go up from 0.05 to 1$ with 3 days.  Undecided
come on Ebit, you can do it!
Activity: 432
Merit: 112
255% raise is not bad, but we'll see. The Trading volume is not that high atm.

New exchanges should be added.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
Any proposed date for 4th airdrop? Are the bounties and signature campaign still planned for the next airdrop? Any roadmap update?
they just disappear like ghosts, no one knows the continuation of this project. But the good news is that these tokens go up to pretty good levels  Cheesy
any good news here...   DEV do something.... this is a good token to market kindly update all of us ty

Where do you see that?

I hope it goes on soon. I mean if more time needed this is ok, but maybe a short comment would make us all happy?

Don't know, hope it have success. I have supported the project.
Go on dev.  Grin
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
Any proposed date for 4th airdrop? Are the bounties and signature campaign still planned for the next airdrop? Any roadmap update?
Activity: 176
any good news here...   DEV do something.... this is a good token to market kindly update all of us ty
Pages:
Jump to: