Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 20. (Read 35363 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 11
Maybe you should hire a person for marketing purposes.

I will stay tuned and wait. Hope it will have success. Smiley
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
The ANN is contraddictory, speaks about the airdrop but then it tells it is too late for that - would be nice if if would give a coherent message instead.

ebit is moving up right now even without any news from dev !!!

it cannot be a good sign for such projects here on crypto world, maybe we should start doing something as old supporters
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
The ANN is contraddictory, speaks about the airdrop but then it tells it is too late for that - would be nice if if would give a coherent message instead.
Activity: 402
Merit: 100
I love the fact that the devs don’t respect their own word regarding the 2nd and subsequent airdrops. There is a lot ppl waiting for at least an answer why they didn’t receive their airdrops
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Yeah he will soon.

Just give him little more time.

They are too busy with the project, so they do not have time to be social.

You will love the final results. Just give them some time, after all there are many holidays these days and they have much work, so it takes some more time then estimated.
Activity: 446
Merit: 252
I hope to hear an update soon. For some reason, I've got a gut feeling about this one. Loaded up while they were still cheap. Let's see what the new year brings.
dev vacation is taking to long already
maybe he is busy working on project and wants to surprise us on a big event

lets wait some more days and show our support here, dev will respond soon enough
Activity: 34
Hoping on some news in the coming week for this, looking forward to next airdrop or swap, whichever dev decides. Have been HODLing from the beginning so anxiously awaiting.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
one question - will be more free airdrops of eBIT in future?

In the title header it says round 3 of 7, so yes in theory if the dev sends them out there should be a few more drops to be had.
Activity: 235
hi any news about the next round?  thanx
Anything new? Sad

So silent around the project, hope it goes on soon. Would like to see success of the project.

Ah, ok. That's maybe is a reason why the dev is so busy and thats why there is no news about next airdrop round. I didn't know this before. Thank you for the information. Smiley

i'm not sure about that yet, it can be the reason, but still many doubts about other things, but there is only 1 solution now, wait for 2018 and see what will happen after holidays, many people are now busy with holiday parties and its normal rights of anyone to leave work and enjoy his/her life

according to dev and thread title, there might be, but no one knows until dev shows up again
Activity: 67
Merit: 3
Activity: 266
I have lots of ebit so I am anxiously awaiting this swap. I am scared I won't be checking the forum often enough and I might miss the swap. I've already done that on two tokens! Some of these small projects take awhile to take off and they need to start over (mostly because the name they pick is already taken).
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
ouch, I saw the post & email too late... will be waiting for the next airdrop

The next airdrop will start next week!

Any news about the next round? It's already the next week and no news about it... Sad

i think they are preparing for the MANUAL swap that is being talked about lately
don't know why it is manual, surely automatic one, with a snapshot would be much easier for holders
unless dev is trying to change token to an altcoin which i am not aware of, yet

Ah, ok. That's maybe is a reason why the dev is so busy and thats why there is no news about next airdrop round. I didn't know this before. Thank you for the information. Smiley

Any news about the next round? It's already the next week and no news about it... Sad

i think they are preparing for the MANUAL swap that is being talked about lately
don't know why it is manual, surely automatic one, with a snapshot would be much easier for holders
unless dev is trying to change token to an altcoin which i am not aware of, yet
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768

A bit silent about the project for the last days.
I  donated and hope it will help to provide new rounds of the airdrop(s) and success of the project.

We can make it. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hello

I'm still waiting for the second airdrop and as far as I konw i'm not the only one. Do we know why some of us have not received this second airdrop? What will happen with the nest airdrop? We are out?

I'm on the spreadsheet and I'm holding 1700 eBITs since the beginning, any news?

I would say that the 2nd airdrop is over because some got it and some didn't. There was a third round here and it seems it was dependent on paying a gas fee which I couldn't understand why it was necessary. However, it is an airdrop token project meaning dev likely had no funds and this probably the reason for requesting gas fee payment.

Exactly that was the reason.
Hope the next round will start soon...

Marry Xmas and Happy New Year to all!
Activity: 252
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
Hello

I'm still waiting for the second airdrop and as far as I konw i'm not the only one. Do we know why some of us have not received this second airdrop? What will happen with the nest airdrop? We are out?

I'm on the spreadsheet and I'm holding 1700 eBITs since the beginning, any news?

I would say that the 2nd airdrop is over because some got it and some didn't. There was a third round here and it seems it was dependent on paying a gas fee which I couldn't understand why it was necessary. However, it is an airdrop token project meaning dev likely had no funds and this probably the reason for requesting gas fee payment.
Pages:
Jump to: