Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 32. (Read 35363 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 100
The similar question interests, whether it is necessary to fill the form if at me the sum from the first airdrop lays?
Activity: 224
I just received email with information about second airdrop. I am confused about the 17 000 eBIT. So is 1700 eBIT enough or not?
Also, in the title of this ANN it says [CLOSED] but as far as I understand, airdrop is not closed, 2nd round is happening tomorrow.

Email:
We will start with the 2nd airdrop on thuesday 14 november!
Please make sure you have 1700 eBIT in the wallet you signed up for the airdrop!
Any wallet that is not signed up for the airdrop needs top have at least 17.000 eBIT.
You need to have the 1700 or 17.000 eBIT in a wallet not just on Etherdelta!
You can for example create a myetherwallet.com

So if you received 300 eBIT you need to buy at least 1400 eBIT extra!
If you received 1700 eBIT in the 1st airdrop and you didn't transfer or sell you will receive 2000 eBIT!
The same story for people that didn't receive the 1st airdrop but that have at least 17.000 eBIT in a wallet!
 Please make sure to keep this eBIT at least between 14 november 00:01 UTC untill 16 november 00:01 UTC!

If you need to buy more eBIT:

Click here to buy on Etherdelta!

Well as far as I understand it
If you have 1700 from first AirDrop, or you add it up to (at least) 1700 You get in for the second.
If you did not took part in the 1st round you need 17000 (10 times more) in your address in order to  receive the second wave of airdrop...

This is what I get so far.

Wondering if I have signed for the 1st round do we get the second automatically, or do we have to sign up again?
Activity: 237
I just received email with information about second airdrop. I am confused about the 17 000 eBIT. So is 1700 eBIT enough or not?
Also, in the title of this ANN it says [CLOSED] but as far as I understand, airdrop is not closed, 2nd round is happening tomorrow.

Email:
We will start with the 2nd airdrop on thuesday 14 november!
Please make sure you have 1700 eBIT in the wallet you signed up for the airdrop!
Any wallet that is not signed up for the airdrop needs top have at least 17.000 eBIT.
You need to have the 1700 or 17.000 eBIT in a wallet not just on Etherdelta!
You can for example create a myetherwallet.com

So if you received 300 eBIT you need to buy at least 1400 eBIT extra!
If you received 1700 eBIT in the 1st airdrop and you didn't transfer or sell you will receive 2000 eBIT!
The same story for people that didn't receive the 1st airdrop but that have at least 17.000 eBIT in a wallet!
 Please make sure to keep this eBIT at least between 14 november 00:01 UTC untill 16 november 00:01 UTC!

If you need to buy more eBIT:

Click here to buy on Etherdelta!
Activity: 220
i got just 300 from first round, why developer
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
waiting for airdrop next round
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Dev said on telegram 2nd airdrop will be distributed on november 11. Did any one here receive 2nd airdrop ?, I can't see dev active in last few days.

I haven't received anything yet. I have tokens from first round 1700 in my wallet. Any other requirements for 2 airdrop?
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Keep my eyes on this token for almost a month, and i predicting this token will rise, but slow and stable, i hope dev kan fulfill roadmap target
Activity: 616
Merit: 254
Dev said on telegram 2nd airdrop will be distributed on november 11. Did any one here receive 2nd airdrop ?, I can't see dev active in last few days.
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
So many airdrops that I can't remember if I joined this one.

Simply check your wallet, airdrop 1 already distributed, for the multi airdrop problem maybe it is time to start a ico with a blockchain for airdrop management Cheesy
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
So many airdrops that I can't remember if I joined this one.
erv
Activity: 280
applied for airdrop...thanks dev for this great project
Please don't drop a penny/eBIT on this scammer!
WARNING! Kiranoble is a scammer. He just send me a scamming private message with a fishing link, trying to take over my account.
Avoid at all costs. Scam accusation thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24360928

who is kiranoble? how is he related with ebit?
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
Guys contact Bittrex, Poloniex to add eBIT to those exchanges.

Are you high bro? They will never add a coin such as this with all the large premine and no development to show. It would be even nice if this got added on a site like cryptopia, you gotta aim lower.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
applied for airdrop...thanks dev for this great project
Please don't drop a penny/eBIT on this scammer!
WARNING! Kiranoble is a scammer. He just send me a scamming private message with a fishing link, trying to take over my account.
Avoid at all costs. Scam accusation thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24360928
Activity: 224
Happy to say I got my tokens Wink
Will see how the price will grow for them Wink
Wish god luck to the developer and thanks for the AirDrop
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Did everyone involved receive this airdrop?Today I just received the token , I looked at the etherdelta exchange, a few days in advance already began trading, today's price is not very ideal, so I think continue to hold the token, it is a long-term project.
Activity: 464
Merit: 13
can I join airdrop 2?? if yes what I need to do? Im noob never done this.. But I like this coin..
Activity: 402
Guys contact Bittrex, Poloniex to add eBIT to those exchanges.
Activity: 432
Merit: 112
When is the second airdrop launched? or already step? sending mp just in case  Grin

November 11. You must have at least 1700 Ebit on your wallet or you will be excluded for airdrop phase 2.
I have noticed you had 300 ebit only , if you want you can buy more on etherdelta while it is cheap.
thanks for answering, now I'm going to buy then  Grin Grin
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Its gonna be way cheaper when the second airdrop is distributed and that is the time to accumulate more the Devs have plans so this might be a good investment if you plan on buying.

is not that bad in a project by ebit, they raise funds on sales and that's affecting current prices Smiley
down drastically as this might be a bad development on their team
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
When is the second airdrop launched? or already step? sending mp just in case  Grin

November 11. You must have at least 1700 Ebit on your wallet or you will be excluded for airdrop phase 2.
I have noticed you had 300 ebit only , if you want you can buy more on etherdelta while it is cheap.
Its gonna be way cheaper when the second airdrop is distributed and that is the time to accumulate more the Devs have plans so this might be a good investment if you plan on buying.
Pages:
Jump to: