Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 34. (Read 35363 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 22
BEWARE OF THIS .. I'm sure this developer is the same person who developed Ethereum Cash, Etberuem Gold, eUSD, eBTC, iEtheruem, iBTC, and so many.. all of them has no value and all of them start on etherdelta (easy to list a coin), and also all of them are ERC20 based.. I bought Ethereum Cash & eUSD and now I'm stuck .. just avoid this and you will thank me.. even if it went to the moon, most probably you will think it will get even higher and you will miss that chance and the developer will sell all of his/her coins and then it will fall to hell, so don't jump there

Well i can tell you with 100% certainly we are not owning thoose tokens! Even ICOS with huge teams and millions of invested are Ethereum basded! And nobody knows what the market is going to do so we don't promise anything! We won't dump thats for sure!

I'm on line 428 of spreadsheet 1. Will I eventually get 1700 eBIT? Thanks!
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Guys - This is shit coin. Don't waste your time here.
Developer is completely incapable of any real development. Leave alone real development, the developer is not able to make a roadmap. Only if deploying an Ethereum Contract for minimum viable coin would make everyone millionaire then world would have been a better place.

How come you said this is a shitcoin, you don't even have any proof for us to believe you. By the way you also listed in the list of participants on the spreadsheet that had received free airdrop. If you want us to believe you that this is a shitcoin show some proof then or maybe you are just a scumbag who want to be popular..
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1000
When are tokens distributed? I have not received anything yet!  Huh
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
BEWARE OF THIS .. I'm sure this developer is the same person who developed Ethereum Cash, Etberuem Gold, eUSD, eBTC, iEtheruem, iBTC, and so many.. all of them has no value and all of them start on etherdelta (easy to list a coin), and also all of them are ERC20 based.. I bought Ethereum Cash & eUSD and now I'm stuck .. just avoid this and you will thank me.. even if it went to the moon, most probably you will think it will get even higher and you will miss that chance and the developer will sell all of his/her coins and then it will fall to hell, so don't jump there

Well i can tell you with 100% certainly we are not owning thoose tokens! Even ICOS with huge teams and millions of invested are Ethereum basded! And nobody knows what the market is going to do so we don't promise anything! We won't dump thats for sure!
yes i think eBit is going in the right way
because in ICOs many investors will invest their money and when the ICOs done then huge dump will happen
and this will happen in almost every token based on eth ERC20
but eBIt is going up and stable and also ebit team giving the opportunity to buy at very cheap price
i think there will be no dump on eBIT because no one is holding eBIT bags but only dev
and i am sure dev will not ruins his work to dump this coin specially at start
let's hope for good and finish token distribution after that we will know how much potential this project got
Activity: 262
Merit: 250

Activity: 262
Developer is completely incapable of any real development. Leave alone real development, the developer is not able to make a roadmap. Only if deploying an Ethereum Contract for minimum viable coin would make everyone millionaire then world would have been a better place.

Tell us what is a good coin?
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Santa Coin
Making accusations without any proof = FUD.

Just because there isnt a picture of what that person said does not make it not true or didnt happen. Not saying it is true either but your logic falls supremely hard on its face because a lot of accusations are made and some

of them true but for whatever reason you dont want to reveal more information. Discretion is a gift some have it others blurt, regardless dont know how this coin will build value but if it does I am along for the ride!
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
eBIT is now listed on CoinCodex. Now you can follow price in real-time and add it to watchlist!
that is amazing! Cheesy

good job Dev
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Making accusations without any proof = FUD.
Activity: 9
Activity: 222
Merit: 107
eBIT is now listed on CoinCodex. Now you can follow price in real-time and add it to watchlist!

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I think this is a good project but still want to see how development would be like after the contribution and airdrop.
Activity: 252
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
hello DEV
I have some questions
Looking forward to clarification

https://etherscan.io/address/0xFABb258FF32DE6408Eb58108D145F49A5dc53c8B#tokentxns
What reason I have not receive get?
I joined the telegram
I have posted this problem but no one cares
I out of the telegram eBIT
I do not beg
I just want to clarify this
thank you DEV
Merit: 134
Great news, Ebit on coinmartket  Grin
i think it to the moon soon!!  Grin Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 254
nice eBit now listed on coinmarketcap !

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ebit/

Lets go to the moon  Grin ..

I just received an email regarding this good news. Congratulations to ebit team and supporters.
I would like to see ebit goes to other exchanges like cryptopia or hitbtc.
Activity: 35
Mooning takes time, most people will dump before mooning. And considering the fate all of most airdrop coins, well Smiley

Activity: 340

Lets go to the moon  Grin ..

Moon is just started  Grin
Correction idiots start selling and stop the moon
Activity: 93

Lets go to the moon  Grin ..
Activity: 77
https://i.imgur.com/X96ilqa.jpg
I've read your new announcement, It is very smart method to join 2nd airdrop.

I'm ready prepare my ebit in my wallet already.

Thank you for your next airdrop  Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: