Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 33. (Read 35363 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 254
When is the second airdrop launched? or already step? sending mp just in case  Grin

November 11. You must have at least 1700 Ebit on your wallet or you will be excluded for airdrop phase 2.
I have noticed you had 300 ebit only , if you want you can buy more on etherdelta while it is cheap.
Activity: 432
Merit: 112
When is the second airdrop launched? or already step? sending mp just in case  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Waitting for good news form dev. Current, the price very cheap.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Any news from dev ? No communication...
Look like he too busy with some of this project, be patient
Activity: 60
Any news from dev ? No communication...
Activity: 76
I joined your airdrop, Hope I will get the tokens as soon as possibke. I read your project idea and I appreciate it so much.I bemieve in your project and wish you good luck
Activity: 266
I am here too !
Let's go baby to the moon!
joined already. looking forward for the first one on the end of the month.will write steemit article
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
Good to see eBit on.coinmarketcap but the price is kinda very low @ 0.2 cents!!!

does it support price movements?
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
Good to see eBit on.coinmarketcap but the price is kinda very low @ 0.2 cents!!!

I just got this information now and yes it is a nice surprise that they are listed there. Next step it says is Mercatox listing hopefully that can happen soon too in order for eBIT to gain some needed exposure!
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Devs' please let us know when can we expect this coin to listed on an exchange.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
When are tokens distributed? I have not received anything yet!  Huh

They were already distributed if I got things right. 1700 if you filled out the forms correct and got back after email and 300 if you did so incorrectly but still filled out one time. Hope that helps ya
Activity: 305
i'm saved 1.700 ebit for airdrop 2nd round and waiting it to the moon Smiley
Activity: 35
It wasn't dump really, its just not enough buy power which decreased the price. It will moon soon , specially if it hits an exchange.
Market cap is at $63,000. You must be joking talking about DUMPING .... look at the order sales. It's just normal people selling and buy.
The market cap is incredibly low. It will hit 10x when it hits exchange. The price right now is a bargain.
Activity: 222
BEWARE OF THIS .. I'm sure this developer is the same person who developed Ethereum Cash, Etberuem Gold, eUSD, eBTC, iEtheruem, iBTC, and so many.. all of them has no value and all of them start on etherdelta (easy to list a coin), and also all of them are ERC20 based.. I bought Ethereum Cash & eUSD and now I'm stuck .. just avoid this and you will thank me.. even if it went to the moon, most probably you will think it will get even higher and you will miss that chance and the developer will sell all of his/her coins and then it will fall to hell, so don't jump there

Well i can tell you with 100% certainly we are not owning thoose tokens! Even ICOS with huge teams and millions of invested are Ethereum basded! And nobody knows what the market is going to do so we don't promise anything! We won't dump thats for sure!

Who dumped then ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
BEWARE OF THIS .. I'm sure this developer is the same person who developed Ethereum Cash, Etberuem Gold, eUSD, eBTC, iEtheruem, iBTC, and so many.. all of them has no value and all of them start on etherdelta (easy to list a coin), and also all of them are ERC20 based.. I bought Ethereum Cash & eUSD and now I'm stuck .. just avoid this and you will thank me.. even if it went to the moon, most probably you will think it will get even higher and you will miss that chance and the developer will sell all of his/her coins and then it will fall to hell, so don't jump there

Well i can tell you with 100% certainly we are not owning thoose tokens! Even ICOS with huge teams and millions of invested are Ethereum basded! And nobody knows what the market is going to do so we don't promise anything! We won't dump thats for sure!

i love your idea. don't dump it, make it grow slowly but strongly  Wink
Registered for airdrop Thanks.
Activity: 64
done for the airdrop application form. good luck eBIT team.
Activity: 58
Got a little bit of eBIT (300) Smiley  Will keep watching how this goes! Best of luck to us all ! :O
Pages:
Jump to: