Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 35. (Read 35363 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 254
I like the newsletter way to communicate and keep the community updated.
Just to avoid ambiguity, do not abbreviate coinmarketcap with CMC, as CMC is a well established trading platform.

Looking forward to receiving more good news!
Activity: 264
Merit: 22
Any reason I didn't receive any EBIT? I'm on the first spreadsheet.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
EBIT already add list on CMC, Moon price pump it you can see it in Etherdelta please to decide sell or hold your EBIT Smiley
great team EBIT
Not any more in CMC  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
EBIT already add list on CMC, Moon price pump it you can see it in Etherdelta please to decide sell or hold your EBIT Smiley
great team EBIT
Activity: 402
Merit: 100
I receive my eBIT but I can't find my name in 1st nor the 2nd list. How i'll receive the 2nd airdrop?
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Oh damn! missed the airdrop for this project. When will the next round for Airdrop be?

The next round will open soon!!
Activity: 121
Merit: 12
Be Positive Always!
Oh damn! missed the airdrop for this project. When will the next round for Airdrop be?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hi DEV, when will be the 2nd airdrop will start?
Activity: 402
I received my eBIT, ty guys
Activity: 303
As a matter of fact i won't lie eBIT is dope received my 1700 EBIT, holding unto the second round of airdrop

I too will hold but is anything ongoing and happening here still? Dont see much action in past few days regarding development
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
As a matter of fact i won't lie eBIT is dope received my 1700 EBIT, holding unto the second round of airdrop
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
did dev seriously for this project ? didn't listing on coinmarketcap yet while others airdrop coin already did  Huh
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Finally got my 1700 EBIT, needed to contact "eBIT CEO" in Telegram telling him the number on spreadsheet one and my ETH address. Received the correct amount within seconds, thx!
Activity: 154
I am on the second list, received 300 ebits, now I have 1800 coins. Do I need to do anything else to qualify for the second round?

As I understand it no!

Activity: 154
I'll hold the 1,700 I received. Wonder if I'll catch the other 24 rounds considering it's so hard to keep up to date with so many airdrops and after almost like 70% airdrops fail, I hope this token goes well.

Prob they fail because they airdrop everything in once! Alltough 10M was good!
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I'll hold the 1,700 I received. Wonder if I'll catch the other 24 rounds considering it's so hard to keep up to date with so many airdrops and after almost like 70% airdrops fail, I hope this token goes well.
Activity: 155
Merit: 104

Tell me when will the next distribution of these good coins?
What you need to do for this is how to take part in the bounty of social networks
November 11th-20th Optional 2nd Airdrop
November 21st-30th Optional 3rd Airdrop
December 2017 to March 2018 Optional 4th to 25th Airdrop
Activity: 490
Profinvestment.com

What you need to do for this is how to take part in the bounty of social networks
Activity: 490
Profinvestment.com

Pages:
Jump to: