Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] [NEW BOUNTIES] Introducing AdVulture WHITEPAPER RELEASE - page 76. (Read 7094 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi. I filled out the airdrop form. What do I put in my MEW wallet for "add custom token" to recieve my airdrop? I typed in VUL and 0 for decimels what do i put for token contract address?
Activity: 20

I find the project very interesting, but I have a question.

what will happen when you have no more tokens to give to the users of advulture ?

Funkysterik, that is a good question! We have not figured out the full details on that aspect yet. Right now, the plan is to distribute the Vul via the reward program for at least two years. After that, we plan on having an extremely strong community that will stay with us.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
May

Third and final airdrop will occur. Developers will be hired to work on the application.
Have you already found these people? That is, the application developers already have and are just waiting for payment to start the project?
Who are your main competitors ?
I am thinking about BAT/BRAVE but are there others ?
JeanCoin, yes those are our main competitors. Although, if you look at the projects, you will see that there are significant differences between all three of them. There are actually other adblockers out there too, which didn't integrate cryptocurrency, but we still see them as competitors.
Activity: 126
Why there is neither a whitepaper nor info about team members? Nevertheless, if interested in Ann translation let me know.

Peter, the whitepaper will be available at some point before the product is released. The team members would also like to stay anonymous for privacy reasons, like we said before, we are pretty early in development right now. There will be bounties at some point for translation. If you would like to claim a translation, then message me.

sure mate, i won't mind translating your ann and one pager. donno about the whitepaper, it depends on both its length and my free time.
arabic is my native language and english is my work language. thus translation would be as close as it can get to the original text.
Activity: 148
Who are your main competitors ?
I am thinking about BAT/BRAVE but are there others ?
Activity: 72
Hi dev! What are the future plans?
Activity: 434
Merit: 25
The reason why AdVulture seem convincing: Differentiation from competitors, Limited supply of 5M and Reward system to users. Would love to see the whitepaper or the said ready business plan.
not a lot of information.. just a miracle if the project is finally released
Ciryll, we are sorry you feel that way. Our team is working hard and we are moving at an extremely fast rate. The concept was created around a month ago. So far we have hit all of our goals and we will continue to do that.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Be paid to use an ad blocker. An excellent idea for a product that is now essential on the web!
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
an enticing and promising project
Why do you think that project is enticing and promising?
Activity: 202
Hi dev, do you have an whitepaper of your project ? do you have any bounty program ?
The project is very promising and is designed for a long year. Very well developed partner program. Do you have a roadmap in the thread on the forum? Huh

Naderba, you can find the roadmap on the website. Thanks!
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools ?
Activity: 126
How much money I can earn in your program?
Activity: 199
Is there only YouTube and twitter? Do you have any signature activities?
Activity: 102
Merit: 5
Could we have some informations about the team (I've don't find this on your website) ?
Activity: 110
Your project is a dream for a lots of people. Good lucks to your team

I am interested to participate to promote your token. if you need a french tranlation, please contact me by pm
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
What happened to the website ?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1491
I forgot more than you will ever know.
Can you explain what happened to your website ?

When will you publish an ann that is easier to look at?

Any Proof of Concept?
Pages:
Jump to: