Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] [NEW BOUNTIES] Introducing AdVulture WHITEPAPER RELEASE - page 75. (Read 7094 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
how is your project different from classic adblocking products? it seems you ask your users to invest the same trust, not putting technology into place that ensures that you cant sell your users out

maybe a whitepaper will change my view of this
Activity: 71
What usage will the token have? If any.
Activity: 7
When the ICO will end?
Activity: 76
The project sounds to be an interesting and something which is little unusual where community can enjoy and at the same time earn some money. the website seems to be simple yet meaningful.Hopefully this will be awesome project and the team will finds its success without any doubt.
Activity: 48
wonderful project but which exchange?
Activity: 43
When token will be listed on exchange?
Activity: 70
When this coin is going to be launch on the exchange.
Activity: 248
Insert Quote
#Proof of authentication #Proof of participation AdVulture Airdrop 2:

Twitter Username   : @BijuSahoo10
Twitter Profile Link   : https://twitter.com/BijuSahoo10
Telegram Username : @Bhabanisahoo
ETH address           :0x72A039d704A456fB8F93aB56c61E721a105d3283
Activity: 42
Awesome project Ad-blocker is needed right now since most of the ads are just spam and fake contents we need more freedom and providing us with valuable ads Advulture will provide this great solution and all the best with the projects dev..I think it will achieve a great success
Activity: 8
 good project and well managed Interesting concept although the whitebook is not published or I do not see it on the website, it would be interesting that as soon as you can publish it to know your plans and ideas. Meanwhile I'm staying here to see how the project shoots.
Activity: 28
It's about time to have a cleaner web browsing, a lot of us experienced unsolicited advertisement popping out in the middle of our web surfing, so this project definitely would be a great help for us. Nice concept devs.
Activity: 109
Very nice project. Every coin not having the power to man future bright.
All the best VUL team.
VUL Token will surely attract many investors cause the factors such as originality.
Most trusted coin.This product removes ALL advertisements which will make web pages appear clearer and faster.
I check all social media.
All the best guys.
Activity: 103
It integrates untraceable cryptocurrency technology as a reward based system for using the product. This product removes ALL advertisements which will make web pages appear clearer and faster. Doing this also improves battery life on your device.
 its really altogether different concept...good luck
Activity: 19
Love it due very less supply it is going to put the Market on fire its a good project looking it will give good profit to all invest
Activity: 12
Very good project Ad-blocker is needed right now since most of the ads are just spam and fake contents we need more freedom and providing us with valuable ads Advulture will provide this great solution and all the best
Activity: 51
Ad blocker is Very good project , looking very good for returns once should apply for this .
Telegram id : Surjitsin
Twitter id : SurjitS27655117
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
It seems that the development team wanted to remain anonymous, despite this, the team very well prepared the project! Just do not have enough information about the project!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Privacy maybe the secure one and vital for the online activity , just need your details how it works , i'm little curious if you seriously developing it.
Activity: 64
reserve for future filipino translation
Activity: 96
i join you bounty
telegram : @rusdiansyah101
twitter   : @antisadap1995
MyEtherWallet : 0x1Eb993EC805D1232AF72157959CD77fbA283591d
Pages:
Jump to: