Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] 🎁[Airdrop] VOYAGER-decentralized application for tourists and travelers - page 12. (Read 20145 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Explain to me briefly what is our vision of a mobile app VOYAGER? How is it better than existing applications? Are there any major differences?

That's important: The application includes all the necessary services for travelers from all tourist areas in any corner of the planet!

Being a member of the club VOYAGER you be able to pay up to 50% of the cost of the service with VGR tokens and also receive cashback up to 30% for each purchase inside the app!

And is there a discount on coins for today? If so, it turns out that it is advantageous to buy at an early stage
copper member
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Partners will benefit from cooperation with VOYAGER, because they receive customers without spending funds to attract.

Right Wink
Activity: 238
Partners will benefit from cooperation with VOYAGER, because they receive customers without spending funds to attract.
Activity: 86
How convenient and easy will VOYAGER be to use? I am interested in such additions as: a guide, a rating of hotels or a tour operator.
Activity: 169
The advantage of tourism is that this sphere will always bring income, as people will always travel. Therefore, I think that the project and the application like VOYAGER can also become highly profitable. This will take some time, but the project has every chance of success. Just look at the roadmap.
copper member
Just joined airdrop, hence the question, what number will be awarded to all participants of airdrop?

Each participant has a unique ID number.
Will the rewards be listed before the tokens appear on the exchanges, or after that? Sorry, but this is an important question.

Only after the listing, within 2 weeks.
Activity: 196
Just joined airdrop, hence the question, what number will be awarded to all participants of airdrop?

Will the rewards be listed before the tokens appear on the exchanges, or after that? Sorry, but this is an important question.
copper member

Activity: 224

getting cashback is always nice, do I understand correctly that I can pay for the ticket with fiat money, and get cashback in tokens?

The white paper clearly States that all transactions within the application will take place in VGR tokens.

I do not see any problem in this if at this point tokens will be traded on stock exchanges
Activity: 182
copper member
Please give a link to your Twitter account, I would like to follow the news of the project from Twitter. Thank you in advance.

Of course - TWITTER
Please give a link to your Twitter account, I would like to follow the news of the project from Twitter. Thank you in advance.

And I think it is very convenient to follow the news through the telegram channel, many participants have already understood this from their own experience.
copper member

I wonder how much money was collected in the course of private sales? Is this information available?

Of course, this information is on our website.
120 000 000 VGR coins were sold at the price of 0.00000075 BTC per one. Grab a calculator and do the math:)

I counted it 90 BTC  Grin
Quite not bad for private sales and for starters
Let's not forget that VOYAGER is just a mobile app for tourists, I don't think they need millions to run.

VOYAGER is not just a mobile application) read our technical document. And yes, we do not need millions to do what we planned.
Activity: 154
Activity: 336
reserved.

GIVEAWAY 200.000 VGR + AIRDROP Announcement

10 winners will be selected and each will receive 20,000 VGR, the remaining participants will participate in the airdrop for 1000 VGR.
Summing up results will occur after the sum of participants reaches the necessary mark or 31.08.18

1. Register on Voyagerapp.club
2. Confirm TELEGRAM ACCOUNT
3. Join  @voyagerapp and  @voyagerchat

To participate in giveaway VGR token, involve two or more people in the airdrop program. To do this, send them your personal referral link. For each invited participant you will also receive 100 VGR.

Good Luck Voyagers!

I love such airdrops. Be sure to participate in such an event. Are such events planned further?

can I participate in airdrop on my own without inviting friends or acquaintances?Or is it a prerequisite?

Sure you can. Conditions on the first page. If you do it right, you'll get 1000 coins

I wonder how much money was collected in the course of private sales? Is this information available?

120 000 000 VGR coins were sold at the price of 0.00000075 BTC per one. Grab a calculator and do the math:)

Let's not forget that VOYAGER is just a mobile app for tourists, I don't think they need millions to run.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
What is the airdrop expected value?

10-15 USD
pretty bold statements, but if you think well that the price of a token depends on the demand for it, so that any cost is possible.
Activity: 266

copper member
The project is so wonderful for us to support the project, hopefully you can immediately run, I think this would be a great project for us to follow.

We are very happy! Be with us)
Activity: 89
The project is so wonderful for us to support the project, hopefully you can immediately run, I think this would be a great project for us to follow.
Pages:
Jump to: