Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] 🎁[Airdrop] VOYAGER-decentralized application for tourists and travelers - page 16. (Read 20145 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
This project has a very good concept, seeing partners and exchage. this project looks very promising and has a very mature plan. hopefully the information will be informed soon. and hopefully voyager will become a turist and traveler application. most popular in the world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I like traveling and often I do it, so the appearance of such a service, like VOYAGER, I waited a long time.
This application will simplify my travel and save my money. Cashback up to 30% is a very good opportunity for this. Of course, I will observe the development of VOYAGER and join to it.
You are right, if I can get all the necessary services in one place, I do not need to waste my time and money.
Activity: 336
reserved.

GIVEAWAY 200.000 VGR + AIRDROP Announcement

10 winners will be selected and each will receive 20,000 VGR, the remaining participants will participate in the airdrop for 1000 VGR.
Summing up results will occur after the sum of participants reaches the necessary mark or 31.08.18

1. Register on Voyagerapp.club
2. Confirm TELEGRAM ACCOUNT
3. Join  @voyagerapp and  @voyagerchat

To participate in giveaway VGR token, involve two or more people in the airdrop program. To do this, send them your personal referral link. For each invited participant you will also receive 100 VGR.

Good Luck Voyagers!

I love such airdrops. Be sure to participate in such an event. Are such events planned further?
Activity: 207
I do not understand the meaning of participating in ICO, as for me, this is a very risky business, is it not better to wait until the tokens of this project start trading on crypto-currency exchanges, and then invest in them?

The truth is that investment by default is risky and no one can be hundred percent sure of the outcome. So, I will rather say you do your own research and make decision because nobody will be responsible for any mistake
copper member
Activity: 104
Merit: 0

I was amazed, the concept offered in the project is very nice and has good prospects for the future as well. I hope this project will be getting a lot of support from investors.

If you believe the information that is located on the website of the project, the private token sales were more than successful.

I wonder how much money was collected in the course of private sales? Is this information available?

Of course, this information is on our website.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2

I was amazed, the concept offered in the project is very nice and has good prospects for the future as well. I hope this project will be getting a lot of support from investors.

If you believe the information that is located on the website of the project, the private token sales were more than successful.

I wonder how much money was collected in the course of private sales? Is this information available?

copper member
Excellent mobile application VOYAGER for tourists, it will save a significant part of the money. I will be happy to follow the news of the project. Can you give a link to your telegram channel?

We will definitely be popular with investors!
Merit: 10
Excellent mobile application VOYAGER for tourists, it will save a significant part of the money. I will be happy to follow the news of the project. Can you give a link to your telegram channel?

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
The good project.I have confidence that this project will be successful.
Activity: 264
Really Interesting Project , when i saw its travelles apps , that really can help who wants to get easy travel , but i think you should have more apps for tourguide , to make different with other same apps
copper member

Yes of course we are waiting for you in our ranks.
Telegram Voyager
Activity: 154
copper member
What exactly do I get as an investor and holder of your tokens? Will there be any dividends or other bonuses?

Yes, read the white paper. Soon we will announce additional information.
Activity: 224
The idea is simply wonderful.  The search function of fellow travelers is the best that can be found in tourist applications personally for me. I wait for the project to enter the stock exchanges, and I will immediately contact you.P. passed the air duct, everything is in order.
In general, a good idea, because this application can be an indispensable helper for tourists and travelers.
Activity: 182
What exactly do I get as an investor and holder of your tokens? Will there be any dividends or other bonuses?
Activity: 182
Great idea, because potential investors need to make sure that the project is quite real. I already joined, as soon as I saw the road map, everything is clearly painted there.

Judging from the information from the project roadmap, it becomes clear that this month the Vgr coin will be added to the crypto-currency exchanges, can I see a list of these exchanges?

Oh sure. HITbtc, YObit.
Cryptocurrency exchange Yobit is the best option for young projects, there are going to a lot of traders specifically to support new coins.
Activity: 1
xopoшo чтo бyдeт лиcтинг нa Yobit,пpoщe вceгo пpoйти peгиcтpaцию
copper member
Great idea, because potential investors need to make sure that the project is quite real. I already joined, as soon as I saw the road map, everything is clearly painted there.

Judging from the information from the project roadmap, it becomes clear that this month the Vgr coin will be added to the crypto-currency exchanges, can I see a list of these exchanges?

Oh sure. HITbtc, YObit.
Activity: 140

The list is quite large, but I would like to highlight only the 2 most important stock exchanges for this project, this Yobit and IDEX.
Pages:
Jump to: