Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] 🎁[Airdrop] VOYAGER-decentralized application for tourists and travelers - page 18. (Read 20145 times)

copper member
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
copper member
The good project.I have confidence that this project will be successful.I saw the potential and efforts of everyone in the team. Good luck!

Thank you! Together we will succeed!
copper member
Activity: 47
The good project.I have confidence that this project will be successful.I saw the potential and efforts of everyone in the team. Good luck!
copper member
reserved.

GIVEAWAY 200.000 VGR + AIRDROP Announcement

10 winners will be selected and each will receive 20,000 VGR, the remaining participants will participate in the airdrop for 1000 VGR.
Summing up results will occur after the sum of participants reaches the necessary mark or 31.08.18

1. Register on Voyagerapp.club
2. Confirm TELEGRAM ACCOUNT
3. Join  @voyagerapp and  @voyagerchat

To participate in giveaway VGR token, involve two or more people in the airdrop program. To do this, send them your personal referral link. For each invited participant you will also receive 100 VGR.

Good Luck Voyagers!

copper member
                                                            WHITE PAPER (ENG)
                                                            WHITE PAPER (RUS)

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | GITHUB | ETHERSCAN | REDDIT

The first decentralized app for tourists and travelers.
The app includes all the necessary service for travelers from all tourist area in any part of the world!

official Internet resources:

TELEGRAM CHAT - Chat for VOYAGER investors, live communication with the development team, answers to all emerging questions.
TELEGRAM CHANNEL - Telegram channel, drawings, airdrops and referral programs.
TWITTER - The most important announcements and news of the project.
WEBSITE- web site, all the necessary information about the project and the application.
GITHUB - Source codes of the token and project
Pages:
Jump to: