Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop][Round 3][Deecoin] Social Platform PoS Smart Contract Token - page 2. (Read 5244 times)

vaz
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I withdrew my DEE by mistake and hope it can be cancelled and they can be counted for the upcoming airdrop 3.

TXID15168946761177
We decided to place all transfers on hold, that's until we can raise more gas to continue the distribution. You can join our telegram group for more info.

That's no problem, that simply means I would qualify for the airdrop. Thanks!
Activity: 28
I withdrew my DEE by mistake and hope it can be cancelled and they can be counted for the upcoming airdrop 3.

TXID15168946761177
We decided to place all transfers on hold, that's until we can raise more gas to continue the distribution. You can join our telegram group for more info.
vaz
Activity: 55

TXID15168946761177
Activity: 7
        REGISTRATION FOR ROUND 2 OF THE AIRDROP HAS ENDED!!

Community Beta Testing
        More Info Soon!!

More Updates Coming Soon.....

[/list][/list][/list]

How long we can join in the airdrop 3? Smiley
        Activity: 41
        Activity: 26
        join live Airdro 3

Insert Quote
        Your project seems interesting to me and I will be happy to support you! I wish you good luck!

Twitter user name: @BBSoni333

Telegram user name: @balkrushn

Retweet   https://twitter.com/deecoin_token/status/950714925667766272?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E0

Activity: 388
        Merit: 1
        what is the market price after release the coin.
        Activity: 672
        Merit: 251
        Once we got our 30 Deecoins on your website, is it some reason to keep it on your website instead of withdraw in our wallet ? For example maybe if we keep it on website we will participate in the next airdrop, or there is some POS, or something like this ?

Good luck for your project guys Wink
        I see you can send it to your wallet ( Ex. MEW/Metamask ) and hold it there, once every 2 weeks each month you'll be awarded by 10% of DEE tokens that you held at the time. With requirement you must have more than 100 DEE and has no withdrawal in previous 14 days.
        When we will the token recievd to our wallet?
        We had over 5,000 registrations daily and we can't go through that high amount of spam. I advise you read the pinned message in our telegram group
        Activity: 210
        Merit: 1
        When we will the token recievd to our wallet?
        Once we got our 30 Deecoins on your website, is it some reason to keep it on your website instead of withdraw in our wallet ? For example maybe if we keep it on website we will participate in the next airdrop, or there is some POS, or something like this ?

The ANN has been updated, and are you in our telegram group?
        reserved translation turkish

Send me a message with the translation link
        Activity: 266
        reserved translation turkish
        Hi! I see on the list that there is still no reservation for Filipino Language. If that so, can I get the reservation for that language ?
        Please send me a message
        Activity: 360
        Activity: 114
        It looks like your project is very interesting and this is a great solution to help government performance, and also very interesting with a total supply of 5,000,000 DEE ..
        i will wait for the second stage airdrop and then i will wait more information from you .. success for your project and all the team ..
        Activity: 46
        Merit: 4
        Your project seems interesting to me and I will be happy to support you! I wish you good luck!
        Twitter user name: @veter1309
        Telegram user name: @VETERViktor
        Retweet link: https://twitter.com/deecoin_token/status/955154607348617216
        https://twitter.com/deecoin_token/status/950714925667766272
        Activity: 476
        Merit: 252

Activity: 221
        in what period of time do I receive Twitter reports?
        Pages:
        Jump to: