Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop][Round 3][Deecoin] Social Platform PoS Smart Contract Token - page 7. (Read 5244 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
When is the Bounty launch planned?
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Airdrop is live, hurry hup guys !
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
When will the ico sells start
Activity: 126
Reserve translation Vietnamese, this interesting project with the trust team and good idea. Thanks Dev!
Activity: 104
I welcome Deecoin to the Cryptocurrency community. The goals are quite interesting but no detailed information regarding your roadmap and how you tend to achieve these goals. Welcome!
Activity: 59
i regitered account. but not deecoin on account? So what, not bounty
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
come on quickly join this airdrop
do not miss bro , good project
yes friends, this project is very good and I will also join this project. I'm sure this project will be a huge success
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Activity: 28
The token supply is so small for a POS token . how would you control the inflation
When is inflation bad? It’s when the increasing supply rate of the currency is too high compared to the demand, decreasing its value. Consequently the products and services bought with that currency will increase in price even though the intrinsic value will remain the same. I'm sure you get where i'm heading to Wink
Good work. But I can't see the link to your twitter, I can't follow or join your telegram group.
The links are at our website and first page of our ANN.
twitter= https://twitter.com/@deecoin_token
Telegram = https://t.me/deecoin
Deecoin project is interested and good with interesting concept, i believe this will be succes but i want to ask.When this project begins?
join our telegram group and follow us on twitter, so you'll informed as events unfold
Hello dev
I registered the airdrop but i want to have more Deecoin.
Do your project plan to sell token? i want to buy some if there is. please give me some infomation.

Donations will be updated in the ANN soon. Thanks for your interest in our humble project
I don't have telegram meaning no airdrop for me?  Cry
Downloading telegram doesnt take more than 5minutes Wink, unless you wanted to register multiple accounts  Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
Good work. But I can't see the link to your twitter, I can't follow or join your telegram group.
Activity: 39
I think this coin is very good because the total supply is low so this will increase the price
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hello dev how to add your token to MEW custom token?
Activity: 210
The token supply is so small for a POS token . how would you control the inflation
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Deecoin project is interested and good with interesting concept, i believe this will be succes but i want to ask.When this project begins?
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Hello dev
I registered the airdrop but i want to have more Deecoin.
Do your project plan to sell token? i want to buy some if there is. please give me some infomation.
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
I don't have telegram meaning no airdrop for me?  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: