Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop][Round 3][Deecoin] Social Platform PoS Smart Contract Token - page 6. (Read 5244 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
In the Registration it asks for a Bitcointalk link. What is the link it wants?
Activity: 28
I got an error when i tried visiting the site to fill the form to participate in the airdrop is says limit reached , i dont know whats the meaning of it. Can you pls fix your site so that every interested member  can participate the airdrop.
Sorry about that, we had a traffic overload. We're moving to a bigger server now. Smiley
Activity: 176
I have another question, when will be the other airdrop , I want to be part of this Smiley
Activity: 176
When will there a bounty program? I want to participate Cheesy so.
I got an error when i tried visiting the site to fill the form to participate in the airdrop is says limit reached , i dont know whats the meaning of it. Can you pls fix your site so that every interested member  can participate the airdrop.

The first round has been concluded. Thanks for your interest in our project Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
I Like the idea of this project because it helps humanity doing one more step in the direction of a free world that is respecting privacy,
but I cannot register to your site because of an error: "Resource Limit Reached Error 508"

This is not a nice user experience.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
well, I clicked on the beta test link but it is yet to come  Cheesy btw your website having issue " 508 Resource Limit". So please take a look at it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Activity: 96
when airdrop start ? more info please
Activity: 448
Welcoming Deecoin as alternatif cryptocurrency airdrop 2!3!when will be?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I made an account and sign up for the airdrop, i see the coins in my balance, but i put the wrong username for twitter. How can i change it? And if my twitter account is not 6 month old, is there any problem? My account is 3 months old.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
I think the minimum Twitter age should be change into minimum followers . Please consider this suggestion . Some arejust starting in bounty / airdrop . Please give us consideration . And i think we need a Telegram Channel .
Activity: 67
dont know why my reply has been disappeared,  please add a date on each event on your roadmap?
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
This looks like to be a very nice project to me. I tried joining the beta testing, but link on website is redirecting here. Can I get any more info about beta testing?

Best wishes  Smiley
Activity: 56
The website is back online. Thank you, I filled the form Smiley 

Nice project. I'll participate the airdrop.
But for now, the website is down. Can you fix it ? 
Activity: 56
Nice project. I'll participate the airdrop.
But for now, the website is down. Can you fix it ? 
Activity: 18
How will the 100,000 DEE on promotion be distributed and when is the ICO starting. Well done
When is the Bounty launch planned?

On the 15th hopefully
Activity: 37
I have completed all procedure how do I withdraw the coins to my wallet or will it be sent automatically
Pages:
Jump to: