Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop][Round 3][Deecoin] Social Platform PoS Smart Contract Token - page 8. (Read 5244 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 113
limited information, where link to go airdrop? i cant see or iam missing some link?
Have you been to the website? Huh
you can see the link for the airdrop in their website Smiley goodluck to all the participants
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Need to put more details on staking daily profit and annual return. Anyway I like this types of project. Wish you success with this project.
Activity: 28
limited information, where link to go airdrop? i cant see or iam missing some link?
Have you been to the website? Huh
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Pencari Receh
all airdrop rules work for me except 6 months old twitter account. So I have to miss this wonderful opportunity. Its pity. If you decide to relax rules on the twitter account age, it would be very nice. Good luck.

Agreed, can you help us early adopters out please? I am very excited about this project!

What seems to be your issue?
Activity: 37
low supply. hope it fulfills its potential
all airdrop rules work for me except 6 months old twitter account. So I have to miss this wonderful opportunity. Its pity. If you decide to relax rules on the twitter account age, it would be very nice. Good luck.

Its not in my hands dear  Cry. But i'm sure you can participate in a bounty when we release the list on the 15th. Thanks for understanding.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 128
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
I registered for the airdrop. The instructions are not very clear. If anyone has problems applying for airdrop, here's what you have to do: first do the tasks (telegram and twitter), then go to https://deecoin.co/ and click the menu button in the upper right corner and click Register. (The green Airdrop button didn't work for me.) Now fill the form, don't forget to enter your ETH address.
I will be following this project closely. I like the goals of Deecoin - tackling economic problems and oppression from the undemocratic government.
Activity: 9

Agreed, can you help us early adopters out please? I am very excited about this project!
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Activity: 180
Make Rules work - reg on site, join and rt on twitter and telegram
Dont see form on google and reply this thread
I saw that Supply is 5,000,000 DEE, if its the max, it ll be nice.
The project looks good. I ll follow it. keep going Team DEE
The airdrop is now live. Feel free to signup and spread the word. Wink
Activity: 80
AIRDROP STARTS ON THE 15TH OF JANUARY

Website | Whitepaper | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Telegram

DEECOIN
A Social Interactive POS Token, That Gives Power Back To The People.

"Powered By Ethereum"

What is DEECOIN?

Deecoin as an ERC20 Token is a response to the problems of centralized systems.
Deecoin will stand as a solution to problems like economic decline, government inability to fund services and their general decline in performance of overloaded services, the demands of minorities for a greater say in local governance, the general weakening legitimacy of the public sector and global and international pressure on countries with inefficient, undemocratic, overly centralized systems.

OUR GOALS

Global Participation

Diversity

Efficiency

Interactive Community

COIN SPECIFICATIONS

• Name: DEECOIN
  • Symbol: DEE
  • Decimals: 18
  • Standard: ERC20 & PoSTokenStandard
  • Platform: Ethereum
  • Maximum Total Supply: 5,000,000 DEE
  • Initial Supply: 900,000 DEE
  • min Coin Age: 3 Days
  • max Coin Age: 90 Days
  • Contract Address: 0xff59d80fa31b9f1aa2e65fead98cbb4933907485

Airdrop
Our Airdrop will consist of 3 rounds. Each round 100,000 coins will be distributed to interested participants.

Join Round 1 Of The Airdrop
Registration Starts On The 15th!!

Bounty Program
More Info Soon!!

Exchanges
Coming Soon!!

Community Beta Testing
More Info Soon!!

More Updates Coming Soon.....

When will start the distribution of tokens?

15th mate. Cool
Activity: 336
I think this project has a pretty good potential with a total supply of 5,000,000 DEE. Many are waiting to join Airdrop. I hope the Airdrop program can be opened soon.
this project is very interesting and worth the wait ... hope this project will be successful and will be good in the future ..
Thanks for your patience. We won't dissapoint you
looks interesting and very promising, a project that has a good concept
I have joined your telegram and wait for further news
Welcome to the family, we're glad to have you onboard Cool
min Coin Age: 3 Days
min Coin Age: 90 Days

that does not make sense at all....

Huh. I guess i was high on caffine when i typed that Roll Eyes. Thanks for being vigilant.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014
min Coin Age: 3 Days
min Coin Age: 90 Days

that does not make sense at all....
Sorry, when will this project be activated, and how does it enter and join this project.
Join our telegram group and we'll inform you immediately registration starts
Pages:
Jump to: