Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop][Round 3][Deecoin] Social Platform PoS Smart Contract Token - page 4. (Read 5244 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 3
hey yooyo
Croation translation Reserved
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I really appreciate Your work, guys. Hope you can make a difference with your project. So much systems in the world keep being centralized and that prevents evaluation and bureaucracy put on hold so much social inniatives and projects.
By the way, thanks for the 30 DEE.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
I think it is very interesting project. I've already joined the airdrop.
are there any instructions how to POS? 100 DEE
Activity: 1
How can i be in the airdro
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
i m facing problems in registration, when i submit my details its come to registration page with no info. same things happen in login page too.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
So to withdraw dee token i should to deposit ETH to pay for Gas ?
Activity: 9
Hello, I would be interested in doing a translation to Bulgarian. Please let me know if that would be needed! Thanks in advance!
send me a message.

I tried to do that, but it says you don't accept messages from Newbies...
Activity: 78
Just joined. Now we have to wait right??

my DeeCoin Balance from airdrop = 30 DEE
Activity: 217
Hi guys! Nice token, I have just joined. If you want Spanish translation of the ANN I can make it. BTW you have some typos in your ANN:

Terms & Conditions:

1: All Particpants must make a report of their tweets about Deecoin on the Ann thread, winners will be selected weekly .
    2: DEECOIN Team resrve our right to make changes to this terms or apply new ones.

Activity: 322
Hello,
 I would be interested in doing a translation to Arabic.
Please let me know if that would be needed!
 Thanks
Activity: 28
Hello, I would be interested in doing a translation to Bulgarian. Please let me know if that would be needed! Thanks in advance!
send me a message.
I waiting for detail roadmap of deecoin. Btw deecoin have bounty Facebook champaign? I want join if ready.

my DeeCoin Balance from airdrop round 2 = 30 DEE
Our links keep on getting blocked by facebook, so no facebook bounties for now.
I want to know the details of the project as soon as possible. I guess that DEECOIN will be the most entertaining project
You can join our telegram group and stay tuned for updates
Making people post to this thread to get payment is to be honest low class and against the rules of the forum.

Let the community grow naturally.  Help us not get our id's banned for breaking rules to get an airdrop.  Most people are not going to make a competent post.  English is probably their 5th language.  Think it through before the thread gets closed.

nice suggestion, i think we'll move it to telegram then Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
I want to know the details of the project as soon as possible. I guess that DEECOIN will be the most entertaining project
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
my DeeCoin Balance from airdrop = 30 DEE
Activity: 41
Making people post to this thread to get payment is to be honest low class and against the rules of the forum.

Let the community grow naturally.  Help us not get our id's banned for breaking rules to get an airdrop.  Most people are not going to make a competent post.  English is probably their 5th language.  Think it through before the thread gets closed.

Activity: 62
The social interactive aspect of this caught my eye. Plus POS tokens/coins are always nice since they don't require you to do much Smiley
Activity: 742
I waiting for detail roadmap of deecoin. Btw deecoin have bounty Facebook champaign? I want join if ready.

my DeeCoin Balance from airdrop round 2 = 30 DEE
Pages:
Jump to: