Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop][Round 3][Deecoin] Social Platform PoS Smart Contract Token - page 9. (Read 5244 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Cool concept. Would like to know if this is a PoS token blockchain?
Erc20 and PosTokenStandard.
Activity: 434
Sorry, when will this project be activated, and how does it enter and join this project.
They stated that info on the airdrop will be coming soon.  I would like to reserve a spot for this if possible.  More information about this coin needs to be put out here but some of us do have patience for it.
Coming soon friend Wink. The patient dog eats the fattest bone, or so i've heard  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 8
They stated that info on the airdrop will be coming soon.  I would like to reserve a spot for this if possible.  More information about this coin needs to be put out here but some of us do have patience for it.
is your project only has airdrop and bounty campaign, no ICO? hope that you give more info soon.
ICO doesnt seem fair, any group of teen Technophiles can code apps nowadays. We just wanted to do something that would bring people closer to the applications of blockchain based tech, and what better way than a social platform. If you would like to support us in anyway feel free to contact us. Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
No link for airdrop in website 😅
Interesting,
I is not clear for me, Are you going to create your own POS blockchain and then swap this token with future coins?
Deecoin is an Ethereum Token. the current DEE is not coded to act as a POS. That's the reason for the swap after the distribution.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
There's very limited information about this coin. Is there an ico? I can't access your website, is this just me?

Their website work just fine...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
is there a bounty program and when will be the airdrop launch
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
There's very limited information about this coin. Is there an ico? I can't access your website, is this just me?
You will distribute 300,000 DEE tokens, and how will be distributed the remaining 600,000 DEE?
Bounty and development mate Wink. visit the website  Cool
Specify what POS parameters for this token. What is the annual percentage?
The tokens are worthless now Grin We'll be doing a swap immediately after the distribution, so that everybody has a chance to claim their first years pos rewards in full. More updates soon mate.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
is your project only has airdrop and bounty campaign, no ICO? hope that you give more info soon.
copper member
Activity: 370
when airdrop start ? more info
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
You will distribute 300,000 DEE tokens, and how will be distributed the remaining 600,000 DEE?

According to the website, 500 000 for bounty, and 100 000 for development.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
 what means about the PoSTokenStandard? any relation with POS?
when start the round 1 airdrop? i will join because the project is very well!
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
when does airdrop start? and how to join this airdrop Huh?
Activity: 4
If Ethereum crashed your coin would be WorthLess
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: