Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMERICAN COIN - AMC - Now About To Start - pool available already.. - page 15. (Read 75541 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Immature: 700, Balance 0 for long time, how long immature confirm to Balance ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
183 mh/s, diff now 1+.  Looks like Hazard saw that this was online and got Steven Lam and his 40 other mining trolls onto it.

Guessing we'll see a slew of "[WTS] 10k AMC 1 LTC/1k!" in the next few hours.  Predict there will be zero buyers given the profound premine

meh, you've got a point about the pre-mine, but can't really complain about the hashrate/diff.  Its been similar for every new coin...hundreds of MH/s thrown at it within an hour of it going live.  Just the way of alts these days.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Rest assured I am not mining this coin at all. Too big of a premine Cheesy
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
183 mh/s, diff now 1+.  Looks like Hazard saw that this was online and got Steven Lam and his 40 other mining trolls onto it.

Guessing we'll see a slew of "[WTS] 10k AMC 1 LTC/1k!" in the next few hours.  Predict there will be zero buyers given the profound premine
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
Looks like my pool is working found my first actual block and got a 100 coin reward debating whether to throw any serious hash at it
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Kaspersky says Malware in website and software.  Dangerous!!  Explain this now!!!!  WHY So much viruses??

Bit Defender is telling me there is malware on the website.  I don't usually get this when browsing other alt-coin sites.  Anyone know why?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Bit Defender is telling me there is malware on the website.  I don't usually get this when browsing other alt-coin sites.  Anyone know why?
so can we start mining now ? Huh

Could have been mining for days Smiley   But yes, 100 coin block rewards are in fact live *right now*
but on your pool,it still shows like this   Huh
Rank  User Name         KH/s         AMC/Day                    
1   focusforever    19,717             0.054
2   betaflame       12,616           0.034
3   hahaha           7,761            0.021

Its fixed. Was just a display thing anyways, that I had set during the 0 reward blocks.
Activity: 476

Could have been mining for days Smiley   But yes, 100 coin block rewards are in fact live *right now*
but on your pool,it still shows like this   Huh
Rank  User Name       KH/s          AMC/Day                   
1   focusforever    19,717           0.054
2   betaflame       12,616           0.034
3   hahaha           7,761            0.021

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
"there are -16 blocks left until coins will be rewarded."
but no accepted share in cgminer ?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Could have been mining for days Smiley   But yes, 100 coin block rewards are in fact live *right now*

Added to the drama!
congrats to iGotSpots who solved block 14k @ http://amc.scryptmining.com to get this party started!

Nice! I like that the AMC site is counting negatives now. That'll be an easy resource go view it's progress.

Congrats all!

Activity: 476
congrats to iGotSpots who solved block 14k @ http://amc.scryptmining.com to get this party started!
So all my ranting and raving may be a factor of 0 block rewards not showing up in listtransactions.  We'll see 12 blocks Smiley

Come join the party @ http://amc.scryptmining.com , stratum-only, proportional per share payout.  Looks like things are starting to heat up.
wonder if I'm just getting rejected blocks because the 'official pool' is likely close to/on the main node...I dunno... never come across so many accepted shares from stratum that resulted in 0 output in listtransactions (lots of orphans is one thing, but not even seeing that)
Pages:
Jump to: