Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMERICAN COIN - AMC - Now About To Start - pool available already.. - page 14. (Read 75481 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Back to BTC, I have 1500 total, but only the 300 from today. Would sell 500 if anyone is interested...
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Mining history: BTC->LTC->FTC->CRC:2200kh/s
Is the windows client working for anyone?

the old one is "working" for me it says it is out of date but everything is still coming in correctly so i think it is a glitch
Activity: 448
fwiw the pool is still finding blocks ok, have one as recent as 2min ago.  But will look into this update now.
Come join the party @ http://amc.scryptmining.com , stratum-only, proportional per share payout.  Looks like things are starting to heat up.

I'm trying to mine at your pool, but I think it's out of date - looks like the devs are on 6.4.1 already so maybe that's the problem? Only reason I assume you're out of date is because the update was like half an hour ago lol

what the shit
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Activity: 263
I like helping people
Come join the party @ http://amc.scryptmining.com , stratum-only, proportional per share payout.  Looks like things are starting to heat up.

I'm trying to mine at your pool, but I think it's out of date - looks like the devs are on 6.4.1 already so maybe that's the problem? Only reason I assume you're out of date is because the update was like half an hour ago lol
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Yes.
but I had to download the Client again (http://amccoin.com/), it would not sync over block 13999
Activity: 441
POW!

Account Balance
5727.38774387 AMC
Found 3 solo blocks in less than an hour with 1.5Mhs. Ka-ching!

Nice!
Activity: 378
Found 3 solo blocks in less than an hour with 1.5Mhs. Ka-ching!
Activity: 1394
Merit: 505
I had no luck with the windows client never synchronized with the network.  Works fine when compiled under Linux
Activity: 441
I am having trouble with the client/wallet. It is not syncing wit the network. Everytime I start it it shows X number of blocks remaining, makes about 5 connections but does nothing then loses those connections.
Any ideas?
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Mining history: BTC->LTC->FTC->CRC:2200kh/s
was a delay on paying out a few older blocks @ scryptmining, everything is all caught up now, so some may have seen a decent bump in their balances.

thanks rolling over 1000 AMC now W00T
was a delay on paying out a few older blocks @ scryptmining, everything is all caught up now, so some may have seen a decent bump in their balances.
Activity: 708
Merit: 500
"networkhashps" : 183166899,
what a waste
Activity: 36
"only block #14,000+ will award coins (173 blocks rewarded so far)"

what is it? 7k or 14k ?

the block after 14K which have reward
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Nice to see all the hash now mining... about 7k blocks too late
Activity: 56
"only block #14,000+ will award coins (173 blocks rewarded so far)"

what is it? 7k or 14k ?
Immature: 700, Balance 0 for long time, how long immature confirm to Balance ?

Unfortunately 120 confirms Sad
Pages:
Jump to: