Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMERICAN COIN - AMC - Now About To Start - pool available already.. - page 18. (Read 75541 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 756
There are only 371 blocks to go before the coins start rolling out.  The "24 hour" wait is really a long long wait.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
It's certainly picking up. I think the network was at 7K this morning but now I see it around 12K. I'm hoping for more fees in the pre-launch cuz i think once it goes fully I'll get gobbled up. Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I dunno, 2 pools is 2 more than most coins at launch, and I see few miners at mine, not sure how the other 2 are doing.  I'm sure a few p2pool options will pop up once things start rolling.
so far is there just 2 pools the official one and the one mentioned in this thread?  let's get at least a couple more up so no 51% issues from the off start. It looks like only a few more hours since i see the blocks are going down more quickly now.

Agreed
Activity: 252
havnt read the thread but i see nearmiss has a stratum pool and www.ajspools.eu has a getwork pool
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
so far is there just 2 pools the official one and the one mentioned in this thread?  let's get at least a couple more up so no 51% issues from the off start. It looks like only a few more hours since i see the blocks are going down more quickly now.
were you still getting 150 from fees recently?

No, but got some this morning. Maybe fees now that under 500 to go.
Activity: 448
haven't seen one @ http://amc.scryptmining.com for a few days (though also haven't solved a block in a heck of a long time either!)
Activity: 378
were you still getting 150 from fees recently?
Well, i pretty much ignored all this all weekend and today I see we are almost there and I have AMC from fees:

Account Balance
2259.8292949200004 AMC

Maybe today or tomorrow.  Shocked
Activity: 708
holy shit, block 13300, there might be only a week to go, best start getting ready!

its still empty blocks?

YES! The only coin you can mine for weeks and get sweet FA  Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
holy shit, block 13300, there might be only a week to go, best start getting ready!

its still empty blocks?
Activity: 708
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
another great premined one
Activity: 756
There is still 1273 blocks to be mined.   The estimate of 24 hours seems to be exceeded by quite a lot.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Digital, there was a 650,000 coin premine.  Blocks before 6500, prior to the coin being released to the public, had a block reward of 100.

This renders the coin worthless on the market so, please, mine this one for fun only not for profit

Ah...thank you for the info.

This is the first time I ever really looked into the coin at all. Not much info readily available and I hate sifting through forum posts for tidbits of info scattered everywhere.

Might mine this one a bit once it's paying out. Most of the mining I do is for fun anyway...not enough hashing power to profit much.

Thanks again for all the info
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
Digital, there was a 650,000 coin premine.  Blocks before 6500, prior to the coin being released to the public, had a block reward of 100.

This renders the coin worthless on the market so, please, mine this one for fun only not for profit.

You can expect 30 to 50 newbie shill accounts screaming "[WTS] [AMC] 20k for 1 LTC/1k!" as soon as a few miners start getting real rewards

I'll say it now.  Any coin with a premine bounty, particularly the Hazard coins, are outright scams to be avoided
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Digital, block rewards are 0 on this until block 14,000.  You only get paid transaction fees, if any.

Unless you want to waste your hash, my advice is wait.  May be awhile ...

Ah...well, I thought that was the thing but then I see people on here saying they already been paid for blocks...I don't know.

EDIT:

It occurred to me that tx fees aren't possible unless someone has been paid coins. Can't transact what doesn't exist.

Something smells fishy!
(and this time it ain't my wife)
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
Digital, block rewards are 0 on this until block 14,000.  You only get paid transaction fees, if any.

Unless you want to waste your hash, my advice is wait.  May be awhile ...
Pages:
Jump to: