Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMERICAN COIN - AMC - Now About To Start - pool available already.. - page 17. (Read 75481 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I'm runing Americancoin version v0.6.4.0-g3aaa7ba-beta

Never looked on my old wallet to see what version the other one was ( or if it was a different version ). Just know that when I downloaded this one I could open it.
I had to redownload the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Same difficulty.  See for yourself.

09:37:52

{
"blocks" : 13652,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.75972039,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 14571728,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

10:01:11

{
"blocks" : 13677,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"networkhashps" : 18786014,
}

11:00:23

{
"blocks" : 13708,
"networkhashps" : 27297609,
}

11:22:17

getmininginfo

{
"blocks" : 13717,
"networkhashps" : 26526448,
}

in that case im not sure then.

i cant even get the wallet to sync up now, good job there is a pool although the blocks are going so slowly again it could take another day at this rate.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Same difficulty.  See for yourself.

09:37:52

{
"blocks" : 13652,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 14571728,
}

10:01:11

{
"blocks" : 13677,
"networkhashps" : 18786014,
}

11:00:23

{
"blocks" : 13708,
"networkhashps" : 27297609,
}

getmininginfo

{
"blocks" : 13717,
"networkhashps" : 26526448,
}
legendary
Why does the block coundown slow down when there's more hash thrown at it?  It's like 1 block every 2 minutes now with twice the network hash from 3 hours ago.   3 hours ago it was 1 block a minute..

whats going on

did the diff rise or is it the same as before?
legendary
blocks up to 6500 had coins , i think that was meant for the dev only, but somehow others found out before he mined it all right?  and they started mining away and some have 5-10k already.

If it has not been leaked may have been a good release since diff would be reasonable and there are some working pools on release to help with a fairer distribution. However it's not really cool that others have coins other than the dev. I like the name and will try to mine a few k and see what happens. Don't like that it's another ltc clone after seeing what happened to ftc and cnc. Perhaps they have changed the diff retarget though.

That could be true, however there have also been plenty of blocks after 6500 that have generated 150 coins.  These are the ones I'm talking about above.  Whether people's balances are strictly from those, or also from pre-6500 who knows.

really? i heard those coins were from fee's although that amount for fees does sound unlikely for sure.

I think we are saying the same thing Smiley

yes i think so Smiley
Activity: 224
Why does the block coundown slow down when there's more hash thrown at it?  It's like 1 block every 2 minutes now with twice the network hash from 3 hours ago.   3 hours ago it was 1 block a minute..

whats going on
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
blocks up to 6500 had coins , i think that was meant for the dev only, but somehow others found out before he mined it all right?  and they started mining away and some have 5-10k already.

If it has not been leaked may have been a good release since diff would be reasonable and there are some working pools on release to help with a fairer distribution. However it's not really cool that others have coins other than the dev. I like the name and will try to mine a few k and see what happens. Don't like that it's another ltc clone after seeing what happened to ftc and cnc. Perhaps they have changed the diff retarget though.

That could be true, however there have also been plenty of blocks after 6500 that have generated 150 coins.  These are the ones I'm talking about above.  Whether people's balances are strictly from those, or also from pre-6500 who knows.

really? i heard those coins were from fee's although that amount for fees does sound unlikely for sure.

I think we are saying the same thing Smiley
legendary

legendary

so the people that already have thousands of it... is it due to defective code or something else?

Apparently from fees (perhaps those holding the pre-mined coins set high tx fees and shifted some coins around, as a bonus to those continuing to mine for 0 reward), or so the theory goes.  I'm not sure yet.

well that's just crappy, it's a mutated version of premine

The pre-mine is crappy...but presumably anyone hopping on this thread saw there was one, its all over the place.  As for the 150 potential tx fee's...its probably the least they could do for the debacle this whole thing has been.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
so the people that already have thousands of it... is it due to defective code or something else?

Apparently from fees (perhaps those holding the pre-mined coins set high tx fees and shifted some coins around, as a bonus to those continuing to mine for 0 reward), or so the theory goes.  I'm not sure yet.

well that's just crappy, it's a mutated version of premine

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
did it always say this

"lite version of Bitcoin optimized for CPU mining using scrypt" is this cpu mining only or gpu will work too, is this another yac or just a simple ltc clone?

ltc clone
legendary
did it always say this

"lite version of Bitcoin optimized for CPU mining using scrypt" is this cpu mining only or gpu will work too, is this another yac or just a simple ltc clone?
Activity: 378
Blockcount unchanged in the last 100 minutes. Time to take a nap...
Activity: 196
Ohhh, they have an "official mining pool".   Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: