Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMERICAN COIN - AMC - Now About To Start - pool available already.. - page 21. (Read 75529 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

caveat = they can donate some of the premine amount to people using the "official" pool

Yeah, that's obviously where the coins are from. I guess fees maybe.
Activity: 1394
Merit: 505
No rewards yet there are still 1921 blocks left to mine.  Not sure what coin you are getting but it is not AMC

caveat = they may have donated some of the premine amount to people using the "official" pool

keep mind that you are probably mining them LTC in exchange for worthless AMC

Anyone throwing hash at the official pool is essentially an idiot
cuz the devs changed it without notifying anyone. Heck... only a few people that were still mining at the time got payments for a few hours before it was noticed.

Yesterday it was everyone saying "I'm not mining for free...blah blah blah" and then today the devs gave those that stuck with it and mined some coins and now its "waaaaaaaa...only a few people that were mining at the time got payments....waaaaaaaaa"  Cry

"...the devs changed it without notifying anyone..." - LOL, the devs haven't notified anyone about anything. I heard about it from com911 and I'm pretty sure he isn't the dev.

Bitch Less. Mine More.

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
network hash, pool hash, and block payouts, for 1450Kh rig
are these numbers correct ? Or scam 90% fee pool?

I heard no payout from 6.5k to 14k blocks... I can't understand why you're getting coins.
cuz the devs changed it without notifying anyone. Heck... only a few people that were still mining at the time got payments for a few hours before it was noticed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I heard no payout from 6.5k to 14k blocks... I can't understand why you're getting coins.
Activity: 708
Merit: 500

Activity: 708
Merit: 500
5 hours with 1450Kh, my balance 4.390556 AMC
Activity: 154
Activity: 378
Account Balance
242.40951998 AMC

Smiley
Pools are straight up scams that are redirected to mine LTC while showing you no blocks. The only people 'earning' anything here are the pool owners that get 40 MH/S for FREE for 24 hours to mine LTC with. Then again, if you are so damn stupid that you mine a new alt coin with zero block reward for 2 days, you deserve to be scammed.

You are ABSOLUTELY correct! There are no coins to be had here, move along people.

Thank you for clearing that up Swede, your work here is done.

LOL
Pools are straight up scams that are redirected to mine LTC while showing you no blocks. The only people 'earning' anything here are the pool owners that get 40 MH/S for FREE for 24 hours to mine LTC with. Then again, if you are so damn stupid that you mine a new alt coin with zero block reward for 2 days, you deserve to be scammed.

Sour grapes.
Activity: 644

You are ABSOLUTELY correct! There are no coins to be had here, move along people.

Thank you for clearing that up Swede, your work here is done.
Activity: 448

wtf are you talking about?
Activity: 224
confirmed!   Come help us out @ http://amc.scryptmining.com , blocks rolling in and coins rolling out!   Stratum-only, proportional per block payout, 100% after 60 confirms!

How often you process payouts?

Payouts happen as soon as the block is confirmed (as in, its then in your balance). You can pay it out whenever from that point, either set a threshold or cash out immediately.  Updates to everything are every 60s

Sorry, meant process unpaid shares.

Once the block shows as confirmed on the site, it will then payout those shares (moving them from unpaid to paid and balance updated appropriately).  Currently this value is 60 confirms.

doh! my bad, was looking at AJ's pool, 3 blocks confirmed. Don't worry, my stupidity is not contagious, as far as I know.

Thanks for answering.

All good, clearly you meant to be mining at my pool anyways! Come and join us Wink

Clearly.  Grin
confirmed!   Come help us out @ http://amc.scryptmining.com , blocks rolling in and coins rolling out!   Stratum-only, proportional per block payout, 100% after 60 confirms!

Payouts happen as soon as the block is confirmed (as in, its then in your balance). You can pay it out whenever from that point, either set a threshold or cash out immediately.  Updates to everything are every 60s

Once the block shows as confirmed on the site, it will then payout those shares (moving them from unpaid to paid and balance updated appropriately).  Currently this value is 60 confirms.

doh! my bad, was looking at AJ's pool, 3 blocks confirmed. Don't worry, my stupidity is not contagious, as far as I know.

Thanks for answering.

All good, clearly you meant to be mining at my pool anyways! Come and join us Wink

Thanks for answering.

Pages:
Jump to: