Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMERICAN COIN - AMC - Now About To Start - pool available already.. - page 19. (Read 75541 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Hmmm...just started mining this for some fun.

Not sure what's supposed to be happening but every time I find a block the client disconnects. The first one went fine, only I wasn't paid for the block...the 2nd one found shut down the client. Restarted the client and when the 3rd block was found the client shut back down again.

Does this sound correct? I would like to mine this coin, but not if I'm going to need to restart the client/miners everytime a block is found.

BTW...3 blocks found and no payments yet.
donator
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
My posts are seldom static, but always readable :)
Take heart, folks.  By my calculations we should reach block 14,000 within a single human lifetime. If not, our descendants can carry on the important mining work
*a kin later*                        
Activity: 708
Merit: 500
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
Take heart, folks.  By my calculations we should reach block 14,000 within a single human lifetime.  If not, our descendants can carry on the important mining work
Activity: 518
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
did they update the site and add the pools link at the top right? or was this there already. I'm certain it wasn't there yesterday.

It has been there as long as I've known about it.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
did they update the site and add the pools link at the top right? or was this there already. I'm certain it wasn't there yesterday.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Uscoin is doing much better than this. This coin is dead before launch, 3 days waiting? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
At this rate 1500 more blocks by next Friday?  Lips sealed
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
still skeptical of these 150 coin blocks that are supposed tx fees....... I mean I guess it could be dev shuffling around some pre-mine to give a bonus to some of the ones still mining...wish there was some kind of word on it though.
My AMC balance:

Account Balance

I'm cool with that. Please everyone stop mining. Smiley
Activity: 206
Merit: 102
step forward
2016 blocks for diff adjust should be changed before final launch, 300 or less blocks. Or americancoin will die ... examples of problems:
Elacoin, Feathercoin, Chncoin, Freicoin, ...

Yes, I like the drama of waiting aspect, even if overdone. Let's make some dwollas.  ;-)

At this point I've got too much time ( both mining time and my time ) invested in this coin to stop now. Well played AMC....well played.
Activity: 378
Yes, I like the drama of waiting aspect, even if overdone. Let's make some dwollas.  ;-)
The main point fenican, is that you should not go around calling people liars without evidence.
I'm up to 1500, all 150s. You should not assume there is not some other mod of the code, or
perhaps it is just fees. Regardless, what I reported was accurate & true.

Yes sorry it appears it was in fact fees.  Obviously unusual for someone to pay a 150 coin fee over and over but this has been one of the most bizarre releases !
Activity: 518
Come on, client updated (according to github 9hrs ago) 1650 blocks left.
Activity: 378
The main point fenican, is that you should not go around calling people liars without evidence.
I'm up to 1500, all 150s. You should not assume there is not some other mod of the code, or
perhaps it is just fees. Regardless, what I reported was accurate & true.
kim - that is not uncommon with these copy/paste coins was happening to DGC for quite awhile.  Usually the developer neglects to add check points and does not establish a robust enough starting network.

Hence, the client periodically syncs with the wrong network
I do notice a bunch of connected peers on 9333 with a higher starting height.
some more new 150 blocks just rolled in.  whoever's watching, keep em coming Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: