Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥 - page 14. (Read 27082 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 1
Hi friends!

Amon is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/AMN! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
I sent my AMN from exchange to AMON Tech's web wallet. on Etherscan it shown stransaction completed. why the token is not in the wallet? anyone know about this or it's just delay??
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Activity: 336
5thangel - now I know exact answer  Grin
By accident (very old bet was sold on Livecoin)  I've received ETH 0.2 last night. And just decide to test this Bancore  Roll Eyes
So, now I have some more AMN even without price fall (it was ~$0.059 at the time of transaction).

No changes in my averaging 'strategy' (used by many years on other markets).
If price go down x2~x3 -> will buy more.
And if it continue to fall I could buy even more (but last time).
Main question there is money management. You decide what is the whole limit for asset. 1/3 buys on ICO (only pre-ICO or tier I). 1/3 of money spend if -x2 and last third after next fall.
After that only holding without loss fix.
Sometimes it gives you all multiplied by all that x-es.
Sometimes everything goes into trash basket  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Thank you denam
I don't know that Amon was listed on CMC:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/amon/

usually listing takes two~three weeks (from what I can remember with other tokens/coins)

After listing price falls  Grin
If it will be $0.03 and below -> I will buy some thousands (just to average my ICO's self-cost)

Ok, but what if price won't go to 0.03$ ??  Grin Grin Still, bounty hunters can help you to buy some at that price when they start selling. Wink
Merit: 520
Thank you denam

usually listing takes two~three weeks (from what I can remember with other tokens/coins)

If it will be $0.03 and below -> I will buy some thousands (just to average my ICO's self-cost)
usually projects do a long listing on the exchanges and greedy to pay exchanges, AMON I was pleasantly surprised!
Thank you denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Finally, Amon has entered in practical market by get listed on CoinMarketCap little while ago. Volume towards which people have indicated already is very good for Bancor platform which means AMON token is first choice of traders there. It is juts start AMON has to grow upwards being launched in middle of bull run formation.
Why not (for first week or maybe two)?
We see many ICO's which falls down below initial ICO price (price of pre-sale or first stage).
If tokens was sold $0.05 and with 25% bonus - will see $0.03 easily.
It's -x2~x3 from current level and reason to buy more tokens.
After this bounty sale everyone will get what they want.
Holders with tokens and hunters with money  Grin
Merit: 508
Same here.
I see tokens inside online wallet (it was just dashboard on site but now looks like Android app interface but in browser).
Have no reasons to sell it on Bancore just because of that:

and maybe I will buy more when it will be on Cryptopia even if price falls after bounty-hunters flush

I hope the price won't go so much down the hill after bounty hunters receive tokens. Grin Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I do not know if this message will be seen by the project team, but they need to know that the bounty manager is not a professional at all, he did not accept the video with good content on the main channel just because I submitted the form a few hours later than he decided to close it, it's not professionally
Same here.
I see tokens inside online wallet (it was just dashboard on site but now looks like Android app interface but in browser).
Have no reasons to sell it on Bancore just because of that:

and maybe I will buy more when it will be on Cryptopia even if price falls after bounty-hunters flush
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
When can I claim tokens?

I logged in on my account and they were there. I had an option to send them but I didn't try it.
I'm just gonna wait for the card and try to use my balance for purchases instead of trading them.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
When can I claim tokens?
For people who's can't read telegram - most interesting news is promise of admins (in telegram group) to list AMN on Cryptopia very soon.
If it will happens before bounties distribution we have good chance to pump token (instead of usual dump on bounties).
Just my IMHO
As for now: all tokens distributed (know nothing about bounty hunters).
Dashboard on site works but with glitches. Sometimes 2FA doesn't accept good codes.
Coin also start to trade on Bancor:

This price ~+50% to ICO self-cost (with 25% additional bonus).

No one knows the future, but it is not bad start of the project.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
TRUE!! We have to be patient and don't rush or panic ..
Activity: 350
So please Bounty participants be very patient because even people who invested their hard earned moneys into this project are patient and waiting on the team.

Activity: 350
Merit: 46
AMON Bounty participants invested your time not money. So you should be much more patient.
Activity: 289
No need to login to the dashboard on Amon website. Tokens will be sent straight to your ERC20 address on the spreadsheet.
Pages:
Jump to: