Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥 - page 15. (Read 27082 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Amon team is working hard satisfy both investors and bounty participants because they really appreciate everyone’s effort into this project.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
Couple days to come price will rise and it is a good prospect for the future. All you do also is a kind of patience for you to success in here.

Some people can not wait for it and hold their patience to see this project run smoothly. Waiting is a good time.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
 Couple days to come price will rise and it is a good prospect for the future. All you do also is a kind of patience for you to success in here.
Activity: 686
Amon cards using advanced technology that can be used to save our crypto and also be used to pay whatever for daily needs. surely it is will greatly help the users in their daily activities. innovative projects and should be supported.

If indeed it happens seems to be very easy for customers to make transactions wherever and whenever.
Activity: 127
Amon cards using advanced technology that can be used to save our crypto and also be used to pay whatever for daily needs. surely it is will greatly help the users in their daily activities. innovative projects and should be supported.
Activity: 308
Your Amon Card empowers you to pay for everyday items with your crypto. Amon multi-currency wallet makes it easy to store all major cryptocurrency while state-of-the-art artificial intelligence ensures you get the maximum value from your crypto during retail purchase!
And the conversion to fiat is REAL TIME.
What does conversion to fiat mean REAL TIME? Who better understand the explanation.
Activity: 141
The Intelligent Retail Currency
I'm really looking forward to the card, only few ICOs offer this and this card is going to be very useful in real life!
Activity: 297
I was taking a look at IDEX. So when Amon hits this exchange, do I need to deposit ETH to IDEX before I can buy or sell? or do I just leave the ETH in metamask? Just wondering if anyone knows how it works.
IDEX is a decentralized market, such as EtherDelta, and to buy/sell you will have to use gas and ETH

A good thing to be more in IDEX because for now the market is very active. I think so.
Activity: 76
Myethereumwallet- it can store different coins, it is also easy to participate in ICO, as well as any generosity of this type.
Activity: 862
Take the good position to enter the market and wait until they rises up. Short investment then re-invest again.

An easy way to say but I think it will be difficult if your level of patience is low to await it. You should think of another way to do it.
Activity: 88
 Take the good position to enter the market and wait until they rises up. Short investment then re-invest again.
Activity: 616
I was taking a look at IDEX. So when Amon hits this exchange, do I need to deposit ETH to IDEX before I can buy or sell? or do I just leave the ETH in metamask? Just wondering if anyone knows how it works.
IDEX is a decentralized market, such as EtherDelta, and to buy/sell you will have to use gas and ETH

IDEX is a great exchange place for now than you are using EtherDelta to make transactions. Will make you disappointed.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Guys on my dashboard it says i have 0.25% when i really should get 25...anyone has the same problem?

I'm not sure where in the dashboard you can read the bonus, but "25%" and "x0.25" is the same thing. No need to explain the mathematics behind this hopefuly! Tongue
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
So, everyone still awaiting the token distribution. . . Really interested to know the total amount of tokens Smiley

Thats one good thing everyone is eyeing for.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Guys on my dashboard it says i have 0.25% when i really should get 25...anyone has the same problem?

Head over to this page to see your bonus

https://tokensale.amon.tech/contribute/dashboard
Activity: 98
This is really a good investment of time in order to earn more.
Activity: 686
They works slow but works
it's not that slow, usually projects produce distribution their tokens within a month

They need a process to send token to all bounty participants and this all takes time and will not be able to do in just 1 day.
Activity: 51
When can we get our coins ?
Activity: 336
Today they work much faster!
Problems with login resolved, but more on that:
+25% bonuses distributed to account!
and now I can see full amount.
Pages:
Jump to: