Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 27048 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
This is interesting, the whole market is going down but Amon is going up...100k volume. Any reason for that?Huh Shocked Shocked

This is a very good achievement if at all times the market goes down and these tokens are experiencing price increases. I'm also surprised by this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
AMON’S PROJECT UPDATE – JULY 2018

Announce next monthly update.

Results of the Card Design Poll
Results of the Add-on
New team member
Two activity licenses acquired by Amon
New website & Blog
Amon IOS APP
Coinhub Listing

Read more:
https://blog.amon.tech/amons-project-update-july-2018/

With this they are still developing their project to be more beneficial to everyone and expect their tokens to have a high price on the market.

Definitely, inorder for the the project to be successful and also not to harm the investors investment interest they should keep on updating, developing and enhancing for the project to be successful and in reality the market price of Amon will be reliable and profitable.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Dead coin... :/ so sad.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
This is interesting, the whole market is going down but Amon is going up...100k volume. Any reason for that?Huh Shocked Shocked
Activity: 12
I wish this plan becomes a great advance! Seamless job, sensible vision, pretty good design!
Activity: 560

Results of the Add-on
New team member
New website & Blog
Amon IOS APP
Coinhub Listing

Read more:

With this they are still developing their project to be more beneficial to everyone and expect their tokens to have a high price on the market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

Results of the Add-on
New team member
New website & Blog
Amon IOS APP
Coinhub Listing

Read more:
Activity: 340
It looks like my happiness was pointless, the volume on coinhub is near to none. That's sad... Grin Grin

Whether they take a long time to make their tokens will be worth it in the end but whether they will take years to make their tokens will be expensive on the market.
It looks like my happiness was pointless, the volume on coinhub is near to none. That's sad... Grin Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
The team collected more than $ 10,000,000 and can not afford the average stock exchange ?? Well, what it looks like in my eyes is ridiculous.
Activity: 658
What in the near future can really affect the cost of this token? is the team moving along the planned road map?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
 If they can play the game like this in the future in terms of other announcements and marketing when it matters, Amon will deliver
Activity: 616
Congratulation for the Amon team and community with starting trading at coinhub.io . The more exchanges will trade Amon the better. Smiley Smiley

This project has a good move every day and will make a good success with the put in a good market.
Congratulation for the Amon team and community with starting trading at coinhub.io . The more exchanges will trade Amon the better. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 294
Hi, I send a little number of AMN from my wallet to Cryptopia and is pending since yesterday
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

In line with the updates we are currently announcing, us at AMON wants you ,our users, to enjoy every bit of our project in the easiest and more convenient way. With that being said, the team here at Amon is excited to share that today our new landing page and Amon Blog are live!

Our goal with the new website is provided to the users an easier way to learn more about Amon, the site gives better access to stay updated about the project.

Simple and user-friendly design, easy navigation, direct access to our socials and to the new Amon Blog and much more!

We are very happy to move to our own blog! We will be focusing and post all announcements first in our newly made blog, in this way, all the posts and announcements will be more organised and easier to find by categories. In our new Blog you will also find weekly news about cryptocurrencies, crypto debit cards, ICO´s, investments and more! It does not mean that we are leaving Medium on the side, We will still update our Medium Blog with all the news and announcements about the project.
Activity: 404
I got acquainted with the project. The price is at the very bottom. Very good time for investment.
Activity: 420
Activity: 140
Admin, what problems do you have on the site, if we can not enter our wallets with friends, we have 6 wallets. Everywhere it looks like we need to reset the password. But we specify the correct password!
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
why you advertise fake story!!! APP on ANDROID does NOT work . only desktop. so hopw much longer will it take?  WHen will we receive our cards?! it was Q2 on whitepaper roadmap !!!

Yo do need to join the telegram chat and you will be amazed that all these questions been answered on regular bases. I invested in this project too, I can understand your frustration.

It's a good idea to try what you're going to ask their telegram group. It's time to join their telegram group.

Quite right.  All the action regarding this project seems to be on Telegram.  This forum appears to be a waste of space as far as AMON is concerned.
Pages:
Jump to: