Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥 - page 5. (Read 27048 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
why you advertise fake story!!! APP on ANDROID does NOT work . only desktop. so hopw much longer will it take?  WHen will we receive our cards?! it was Q2 on whitepaper roadmap !!!

Yo do need to join the telegram chat and you will be amazed that all these questions been answered on regular bases. I invested in this project too, I can understand your frustration.

It's a good idea to try what you're going to ask their telegram group. It's time to join their telegram group.

Quite right.  All the action regarding this project seems to be on Telegram.  This forum appears to be a waste of space as far as AMON is concerned.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The token burn will be soon, around 25/30% of the total supply will be burned.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
why you advertise fake story!!! APP on ANDROID does NOT work . only desktop. so hopw much longer will it take?  WHen will we receive our cards?! it was Q2 on whitepaper roadmap !!!

Yo do need to join the telegram chat and you will be amazed that all these questions been answered on regular bases. I invested in this project too, I can understand your frustration.

It's a good idea to try what you're going to ask their telegram group. It's time to join their telegram group.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi!
I think that this idea is quite a lucrative investment at the moment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

Activity: 294
Activity: 34
I have sent a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your reply.
Really well business, a rather interesting activity, acquainted website.
Activity: 28
The idea seems pretty budding! Noticing website, excellence website, absorbing business.
Activity: 27
Hello, all. It seems of this business will be better in the measurable future!
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
AMON technology is good, and there is a good prospect for development. At present, the depth of the exchange is not enough, and we expect to be able to go to some famous exchanges later.

Which technology? They have working cards already? As I know noone project, which promised, dont have cards still (Monaco, Centra, TenX etc)
Activity: 686
AMON technology is good, and there is a good prospect for development. At present, the depth of the exchange is not enough, and we expect to be able to go to some famous exchanges later.

A good step if their tokens are put in a nicer market and up on the token sale price. But with the decline in Bitcoin prices are bad for all other tokens.
Activity: 115
Yay crypto debit card, make it more centralized. Does we need it so hard? Nope
Activity: 3
Greetings . Their idea is rather investing in my mind.
Spotless logo, absorbing idea!
Activity: 36
Their idea is quite investing in my opinion!
Irreproachable vision, rational results.
Activity: 350
So many crypto cards projects and still noone working. Do you have working cards already? You must show agreement deal with Visa or Mastercard before launch ICO.

They don't have any working card but have an agreement with Canada based bank and we all are waiting to see a demo of this in Q3.

We should wait with the development that they will do again so that the price of the token back up.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
So many crypto cards projects and still noone working. Do you have working cards already? You must show agreement deal with Visa or Mastercard before launch ICO.

They don't have any working card but have an agreement with Canada based bank and we all are waiting to see a demo of this in Q3.
Pages:
Jump to: