Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥 - page 10. (Read 27048 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Next day we will see how strong this project in fight with bounty-hunters.
If it will be delay (usual for ICO's) - there will be more pressure on price.
Week after that and bounty's flow will be much stronger.
Two weeks and "millionaire-bonus" kick the price as a truck on highway...

We will see it all, learn, someone buy.
And no one knows who's will be a winner.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Keep it up Amon awesome project thats why I contributed to the ico to fund your way into the future to make crypto payments easier for all of us again keep up the good work you're doing awesome job!
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
They release the bounty now, people will sell sell sell, Amon would collapse. If they do release it there should be a lock so they can’t just dump it
they do this gradually and this is a good decision, I think that the bounty participants will not collapse the market significantly
It's already collapsed so I don't see expect many to sell their free tokens! We might have a harder time going up though if people sell every time the price is about to take off.

If the development of this project is really solid, then there's nothing to worry about. After dumping, the price will always go up if there's really something with this project. The life of the project doesn't depend with those small group of dumpers. Your loyal supporters will increase if they see that you are delivering what has been stated on your roadmap.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
They release the bounty now, people will sell sell sell, Amon would collapse. If they do release it there should be a lock so they can’t just dump it
they do this gradually and this is a good decision, I think that the bounty participants will not collapse the market significantly
It's already collapsed so I don't see expect many to sell their free tokens! We might have a harder time going up though if people sell every time the price is about to take off.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Now in telegram some people start to write something about Estonian government's license for e-money.
That looks very bad.
1. Everyone with experience knows Baltic=SCAM
   This project hide it's relation with Estonia from beginning. If it's true = will see strong drop and investors run.

2. No dates still advertised for main project's future = card.
    No issuer, nothing.
    Just once again 'two~three months'
Activity: 158
Bounty hunters waiting for AMON to issue tokens is a long process. Is there any plan for the project team recently?
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
I still hope that after the announcement of cards issuer, there will not be many countries on the blacklist. Since at the moment many payment systems have forbidden the sending of cards not to the European zone.

Hopefully the bad thing does not happen with the development of this project because everyone has been looking forward to this project.
Activity: 280
I still hope that after the announcement of cards issuer, there will not be many countries on the blacklist. Since at the moment many payment systems have forbidden the sending of cards not to the European zone.
Oh! Thank you for the information!

They are used long time bounty distribution to prevent price drops.
IMHO it doesn't help much and price anyway will be very low.
Not a problem - for everyone who's plan to buy or hodl.

RivAngE
by Special Reward I think they mean well known 'millionaire bonus'
(it was offer for people who's buy more then 100K tokens to multiply it x10).
No other rewards was advertised.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Good news!

Amon Bounty Token Distribution + Refund Date

https://medium.com/@amontech/amon-bounty-token-distribution-refund-date-e2c3aaa555d2

Bounty & Airdrop Distribution:
We know all of you were waiting for dates on Bounty and Airdrop distribution. The process to collect all the information has been a bit long and we want to apologize for it, but now, it is the time!
The distribution of tokens will be divided into different phases, below you can see the full breakdown
Airdrop Reddit: 22 May 2018
Airdrop Youtube: 22 May 2018
Airdrop Medium: 25 May 2018
Facebook: 30 May 2018
Twitter: 30 May 2018
Youtube: 3 June 2018
Signature: 7 June 2018
Special Reward: 7 June 2018
Article: 7 June 2018
During this process, we will distributed a total of 35,891,748.98 AMN Tokens within Airdrops and Bounties.
Refunds
Once we are finished with the distribution of tokens, it is time for the refunds. All those who have not passed the KYC, and did not meet the requirements written in our T&C will get their funds be refunded in full to the address from which we has received the contribution. The refund day will be 10th June 2018.
KYC is still open until the 30th of May, after that, those who did not passed their KYC, will be refunded in full.

By "Special Reward" what do they mean? The free card or something else?
Activity: 84
Looked on the main sites that provide reviews of all– cool.The project is interesting. I did not think that I would participate in the ICO in the near future, but this project convinced!
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
I'm a little bit late to talk in here but project really has a good potential, i think pundi x is a similar project like this one if i'm recalling this right.
Btw. don't upset the bounty hunters, they are your marketing workers and should get their token on time.
copper member
Activity: 154
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Good news!

Amon Bounty Token Distribution + Refund Date

https://medium.com/@amontech/amon-bounty-token-distribution-refund-date-e2c3aaa555d2

Bounty & Airdrop Distribution:
We know all of you were waiting for dates on Bounty and Airdrop distribution. The process to collect all the information has been a bit long and we want to apologize for it, but now, it is the time!
The distribution of tokens will be divided into different phases, below you can see the full breakdown
Airdrop Reddit: 22 May 2018
Airdrop Youtube: 22 May 2018
Airdrop Medium: 25 May 2018
Facebook: 30 May 2018
Twitter: 30 May 2018
Youtube: 3 June 2018
Signature: 7 June 2018
Special Reward: 7 June 2018
Article: 7 June 2018
During this process, we will distributed a total of 35,891,748.98 AMN Tokens within Airdrops and Bounties.
Refunds
Once we are finished with the distribution of tokens, it is time for the refunds. All those who have not passed the KYC, and did not meet the requirements written in our T&C will get their funds be refunded in full to the address from which we has received the contribution. The refund day will be 10th June 2018.
KYC is still open until the 30th of May, after that, those who did not passed their KYC, will be refunded in full.
What are their obligations about the app?I personally was delayed for a month for my app due to some apparent copyright infringement .
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Partnerships are key to access and are as important as adoption of any project's tokens. This is open door to wider awareness and adoption within that specific partner's community. I will bring the most important question back on the table by asking listing on more exchanges. That is also same necessary to expose the token in front of new traders in different regions by taking it to many exchanges.

Yes, I believe more exchanges would be very helpful for amon!
Activity: 51
Good afternoon. Can I change the wallet address to get tokens for bounty? my old hacked
I don't know for sure, but maybe it has to do with the fact that the Amon Wallet is still under development..
They are giving 30% Bonus to Amon’s community
They are giving 30% for everyone.
If your bonus combined with Delica's 30% and result = 60% - no questions.
But if you are advertising as something special just common discount... it looks very bad
and tend to misleading investors.
Will be better to change your message IMHO.
Pages:
Jump to: