Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥 - page 7. (Read 27048 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Erm... could there be some kind of a mistake with the bounty sharing or were they really generous?
I got 42,500 AMN as a member and I didn't even bother to be overly active in the forums or spam, I just posted like I'd normaly do.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
So now when everybody got the bounty and price got hit hard it is a good time to start more marketing and community support must grow too.  Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I've received the signature bounty tokens and wanted to thank the Amon Team.
No way I'm going to sell now, I strongly believe in this project and there is a good chance that the tokens will be worth much more in a few months.

I see everyone has received their tokens but the token price has decreased in the present.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
I've received the signature bounty tokens and wanted to thank the Amon Team.
No way I'm going to sell now, I strongly believe in this project and there is a good chance that the tokens will be worth much more in a few months.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Strong team and experienced experts, demanded product. Geniune platform.  Grin

Do you have an acquaintance with them, or maybe you just copy/paste the same sentence to every ICO? Roll Eyes
Personally I don't see any reason to commend on their team's skills. I'm not negative but I don't have a reason to be positive either. So far I'm not very impressed with their platform, I find it too rough even for a work-in-progress.

EDIT: LOL I was just guessing when I said he's writing the same sentence to every ICO but then I checked his post history and he's indeed spamming every ICO!!! Cheesy
Indeed Cheesy .Back to the subject:I think the project is very weak right now and i don't see it to hit big exchanges any time soon.

They will need time or process to make their project better in the future. This would be a good thing if you were more patient.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Do you have an acquaintance with them, or maybe you just copy/paste the same sentence to every ICO? Roll Eyes
Personally I don't see any reason to commend on their team's skills. I'm not negative but I don't have a reason to be positive either. So far I'm not very impressed with their platform, I find it too rough even for a work-in-progress.

EDIT: LOL I was just guessing when I said he's writing the same sentence to every ICO but then I checked his post history and he's indeed spamming every ICO!!! Cheesy
Indeed Cheesy .Back to the subject:I think the project is very weak right now and i don't see it to hit big exchanges any time soon.
Strong team and experienced experts, demanded product. Geniune platform.  Grin

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think that it's a great decision that you have partnered up with Daneel, and made the token swaps with them. Altough they haven't raised a big amount of money in the Ico that they held, i can clearly see how their technology can help Amon to get better results through this partnership.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
After it got listed on Bancor there was huge volume for first few days since there are 100 tokens and limited users that trading platform at the moment so one can not sustain volume. Other two exchanges are also helpless in this regard so it will be like this until we see it on any big exchange from top. It will have to be there sooner or later.
legendary
Activity: 1040
The partnership update with Daneel is very interesting. After the realease of the crypto debit card I think that the value of this project will increase. I hope also that Amon can list on bigger exchanges what means that it get more volume.

AMN currently listed on exchanges does not generate sufficient volume and there is a need to have a better exchange like liqui or hitbtc or top ones like okex,upbit or bittrex. I don't see the team considering to have it listed on these exchanges as they are mostly focused on the delivery front.
Activity: 616

Step by step I see this project increasingly leading to what they have been hoping for. A very good project this year.

What was mutually agreed upon for the tokens to be locked up by both of these team? How will both of the teams be helping each other with the funds locked up now?

You should ask this question to their telegram group to be more clear about the progress of this project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
The partnership update with Daneel is very interesting. After the realease of the crypto debit card I think that the value of this project will increase. I hope also that Amon can list on bigger exchanges what means that it get more volume.
Activity: 462
Do you plan to enter any more steep exchanges in the near future? Trading volumes are very small now
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

Step by step I see this project increasingly leading to what they have been hoping for. A very good project this year.

What was mutually agreed upon for the tokens to be locked up by both of these team? How will both of the teams be helping each other with the funds locked up now?
Activity: 686

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
I just realised something (like 2 months after the fact).

I've provided an Ethereum address during my signup to the signature campain and I used this same Ethereum address to join the ICO.
But AMON is not an ERC20 token, right? Where am I going to receive my signature tokens, on the account created from the ICO or is this an ERC20 token after all and I'll receive the reward in my Ethereum address?

AMON Tokens are part of ethereum chain and you would receive the bounty tokens on the address you provided during signup for the campaign. Just have a check if the address is the same used earlier.
I just realised something (like 2 months after the fact).

I've provided an Ethereum address during my signup to the signature campain and I used this same Ethereum address to join the ICO.
But AMON is not an ERC20 token, right? Where am I going to receive my signature tokens, on the account created from the ICO or is this an ERC20 token after all and I'll receive the reward in my Ethereum address?
legendary
Activity: 1040
I see small movement on the exchanges, someone is pushing silly bounties to sell they tokens cheap. Grin Grin HODL

The price is low at the moment and whoever wants to play should be happy since the development is yet to start. Once the cards are dispatched in Q3, the price would easily cross over 1000 sat and if there are some real marketers on board..they can push it to the marketcap of Tenx or MCO..but only time will tell.
Pages:
Jump to: