Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥 - page 8. (Read 27048 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
When will i have my tokens in MEW?
Activity: 210
I did have one around the e money licence. Originally you guys were going to use the card issuers but I see now indication that you need to get your own prior to card release.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I see small movement on the exchanges, someone is pushing silly bounties to sell they tokens cheap. Grin Grin HODL
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
The last post from the AMON Team on Twitter is a bit confusing:

Bounty Distribution for Facebook and Twitter is now ON! Let us also remind those who still not passed their KYC documents yet, kindly send it now! You only have 1 day left! Refund date will be on June 10th. Thanks and have a nice day!

Do we need to go through the KYC process to get the bounty?

There is no KYC required for bounty participants and the current update is for investors who are yet to fill up their request and may miss out the card if they fail to fill their KYC...Bounty is already being distributed so there is no worry for KYC on that.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
The last post from the AMON Team on Twitter is a bit confusing:

Bounty Distribution for Facebook and Twitter is now ON! Let us also remind those who still not passed their KYC documents yet, kindly send it now! You only have 1 day left! Refund date will be on June 10th. Thanks and have a nice day!

Do we need to go through the KYC process to get the bounty?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
This market from start has its direction downwards. Those were investors who emptied their bags in very first days. If we look at the positive side ot is good because weak hands and those can't wait for development are shaken out everyday. It will rise from ashed but still bottom has to come a rare opportunity to get at discounted rates. Project has same potential nothing has changed.
Activity: 140
I have read something about a redesigned website? Is anybody working on that one? Or that is just planned yet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Maybe planned on 30 May bounties unlocked?
We are falling under ¢1.9 on Bancor

If I am not wrong bounty distribution is currently ongoing and we have the major part of bounty to be distributed in next week which is the signature campaign...We are going to see a major low when most of the participants will be dumping their tokens.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Maybe planned on 30 May bounties unlocked?
We are falling under ¢1.9 on Bancor
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
If government embraces crypto, in my opinion it would implode from lack of funds and regulation.

It will happen in only a few countries when crypto is received, because all governments have their respective differences
 If government embraces crypto, in my opinion it would implode from lack of funds and regulation.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
i don't really understand people that buy and sell after a +18-20%...it has nonsense...currency go up if all buy, not sell...it's very hard to achieve?
It also depends on who is trading ... any 18%-20% move can be profitable if you do it right. Also, a good way to accumulate cheap tokens but still for a real move we need the whole market to be in bull mode. Grin Grin  We need volume. . . Sad
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amon-monthly-update-4303576

Any reason to create new thread just to post monthly update there we already have discussion thread so dev should make update into this thread instead of creating new thread and make confuse the people which one is official thread.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
i don't really understand people that buy and sell after a +18-20%...it has nonsense...currency go up if all buy, not sell...it's very hard to achieve?

Well I can understand that since I'm used to stock market valuations. A 20% increase in one day would be huge for the stock market and it'd be normal to sell some of your holdings, but 20% is a normal increase for the crypto market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Activity: 364
I believe in you guys.Invested since beginning in the ICO and will hold for long time.Cant wait to get my Amon card on summer time.Keep working and promoting and all the best in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
Looks like they just only have white paper, it may good for help investors gaining such information. However without one-pager they still earn successful on the token sale with results that do not disappoint.
Activity: 336
My (only one for AMN case) experience with CrapXch was very bad.
Just some hours less than 24h!

Never have same problems with Cryptopia and other tokens/coins.
Sometimes it was up to one hour, but I can't remember more.
Hope there is no connection between such low speed and Amon.
Especially because they plan to be wallet-card.
No one will wait for so long IRL.
Activity: 51
How long to withdrawal from craptopia to android wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: