Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥 - page 9. (Read 27048 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
The problem is that this is an approximate time frame. I would give the exact date if I had it. As you know from the last month update, we are now in the process of obtaining a e-money license and we can not say exactly when we will finish this process.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
All that 'price-rise' finished now.
It's in the same territory as two days before.

And about bonuses:

I'm not sure that all so good with distribution's plan.

Due to technical reasons I've missed opportunity to sell on $0.025  Sad
Hope to see same levels before weekend to sell 2/3 of my coins.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
They have released detailed program of distribution for rewards participants. They already started to release according to to schedule airdrop for social media campaigns and next are payouts for their supporters who helped them spread the words away. Probably in next two weeks evwryone will get paid. You may search update on this on previous pages.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Sorry for too many posts  Sad

My 'common sense' wasn't right.
After reading bounty details:

Signature campaign - 40% of bounties.
FB and Twitter - both 10%
Medium, Youtube airdrops should be distributed already.

So, we have more than 50% (~$300000 in current prices) will flow the market between 30 May and 7 June.
It will be funny week...

It depends if the bounty hunters are willing to sell the tokens for so low current price ...  and if they do sell, then we will get some opportunity to buy low.  Grin

I was planning to sell my signature bounty and keep the amount I bought from the ICO... but at those low prices I'm no sure what to do! Undecided

To be honest, they're not enough volume on those exchanges to do any kind of trading. And that's sad.

so it means they failed to make this project or how because I did not understand it and everyone will not get paid.
Activity: 210
Thats so weird when I use the link on PC, I can't login. When I use the link on my phone I get logged in automatically.
For last two years I've never saw b-hunters who's hodl for long time Wink
And because amount of bonuses are very big (compared to daily traded)... there very huge piece of snow on the roof's edge.

Current recovery from $0.016 to $0.025 could be eaten by avalanche in minutes.
As many people in telegram I'm waiting for $0.01[ish]
Just not sure - maybe will sale some on current level just to bayback after 7 June.
Risk is not so high but reward could be x2
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

So, we have more than 50% (~$300000 in current prices) will flow the market between 30 May and 7 June.
It will be funny week...

It depends if the bounty hunters are willing to sell the tokens for so low current price ...  and if they do sell, then we will get some opportunity to buy low.  Grin

I was planning to sell my signature bounty and keep the amount I bought from the ICO... but at those low prices I'm no sure what to do! Undecided

To be honest, they're not enough volume on those exchanges to do any kind of trading. And that's sad.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

It will be funny week...

It will be funny week...

Activity: 350
AMON project team please hurry to pay the reward token, your integrity is being hit hard. I hope you will be aware of it earlier!
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?

It will be funny week...
Something more about bonus distribution:

As they wrote:
During this process, we will distributed a total of 35,891,748.98 AMN Tokens within Airdrops and Bounties.
It is almost 36M of tokens. With current price ~$0.017 -> more than $600K
All 24 hour amount on exchanges now ~40K
We don't know how much was distributed previous days, but from common sense 30 May as FB and Twit distribution will be strongest impact on price (at least from bounties).
First part of Q&A was published right now:
https://medium.com/@amontech/q-a-with-amon-s-ceo-daniele-izzo-5d04613df7e2

I don't know how community will see these answers but for me personally here is nothing important was covered.
1. Nothing real about card.
    All ICO was promoted as crypto-card. No card = no reasons for ICO.
    But they don't have real agreement with card issuer.

2. They distribute x10 bonus.
    And don't see any relations between price and distribution:

Answer: Yes, as promised we have given the winners their AMN tokens few weeks ago and we have not seen any dumping related to this distribution. People that contributed in our ICO believe in our project, we have a great community there is no point to attempt to dumb the price or downsell the AMN token. The project has a great potential and so the AMN token.

So, maybe:

AMON the reward of this coin project is very slow. It is totally different from what I promised. I am very disappointed with this project team.
Undecided This project is sinking every day..terribly poorly managed.

Well, we all knew that it not so easy to get rich quickly ... lol. Ico it's a gamble still. The whole market is going down, so we cant expect any rise without good news, real exchanges, and bull market.
Activity: 35
 Undecided This project is sinking every day..terribly poorly managed.
People just understand that price will fall after bounty distribution.
And trying to sell before.
What to explain here?
More bounties, more fear, lower price.

If without really distributed bounty tokens we have ¢1.6 -> after distribution it will falls under ¢1.0
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Price falls very nice now:

and it is just 10 min after midnight May 22 in my city (+2GMT).
As far as I know no bonus tokens was distributed.
It is just feeling of community and their price hopes.
So...
We could see under ¢1 this week I think

So what about bounty participants? whether they will not pay it either? can you explain it to me. I don't understand your explanation
Price falls very nice now:

and it is just 10 min after midnight May 22 in my city (+2GMT).
As far as I know no bonus tokens was distributed.
It is just feeling of community and their price hopes.
So...
We could see under ¢1 this week I think
Pages:
Jump to: