Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] APR Coin [PIVX FORK] Masternode | Payment Method Adoption - page 19. (Read 31884 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
 one month no exchenge exchange hm Huh
copper member
Activity: 119
Merit: 4

1 APR=10$
Masternode collateral - 3000
SCAM SCAM SCAM

Even if not scam in the end...it should be clear to all.
The Number One reason for this is the initial cash grab.
To pretend otherwise, no matter the justification, is not truthful.

That said, that doesn't mean there is not money to be made here. (or not, it ifs factually unverifiable at this point)

Additionally, if they are in the US (prob not) and do not have a Business license and a few other things setup properly, they could get Lit Up...legally/taxes, etc.

Hi TokenZ,

We appreciate your time and comments.

APR Coin is based in South Africa.

Our 5 Rewards Programs were created to ensure that the coin remain a wealth generator for loyal holders over time.

Due to our community feedback, we have decided to conduct a private sale only.

There have been over 70,000 coins sold to date with 50+ MN waitlist upon wallet release.

Please visit our Discord to learn more and to speak directly with the team. POS Monkey is an active advisor and TheKinGeek, Mr. Backwards and MOCHO are among our official promoters moving forward on Twitter, Youtube and other social media.

Regards,

APR Team
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Any airdrop planned?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Is there no trading channel ? to  my understanding the presale is over and currently no exchange yet  Huh
copper member

PIVX FORK and $5 A COIN! You guys really take community feedback seriously. This is awesome!

Now I can get double coins for same price, and the PIVX platform is amazing!

$5 per coin is still rather high I think, since there are many other coins that has the price bellow $1.
This should be good enough to invest.

Hi kicauklaten,

Thank you for your post and we appreciate your time.

The coin has no minimum buy-in and also the Founder Investors rewards are available on non-masternodes as well.

The longevity, scalability and sustainability of the coin was our prime focus. There have been 70,000+ coins sold with a 50 MN waitlist upon wallet release.

Should you have the chance, please visit our Discord community to speak directly with the team.

Regards,

APR Team
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Hello everyone! What's in the news headlines today  Huh
Merit: 252
Fish fish - you my friend, are an idiot. That is all.

APR is going to be the best MN coin we've seen in a LONG time, with major real use case behind it. If you ain't interested, fine. But stop spreading worthless FUD if you don't know wtf you're talking about.
Now piss off and GTFO here!

-BB

You are a straight noob (by looking at your post history and obvious naivety in regards to crypto) but good luck if you think this project will succeed. It could. It is possible. But I want to play devils advocate and show new people a different perspective. As is my right on a public forum.
Activity: 9
Fish fish - you my friend, are an idiot. That is all.

APR is going to be the best MN coin we've seen in a LONG time, with major real use case behind it. If you ain't interested, fine. But stop spreading worthless FUD if you don't know wtf you're talking about.
Now piss off and GTFO here!

-BB
Seriously.
Charging more than double than actual PivX.
-.-

Hi TokenZ,

We truly appreciate your discussion.

Due to community feedback, a few days into the initial sale, we updated price of $5USD/1 APR Coin.

There are over 70,000 coins sold with over 50 MN on a wait list upon wallet release.

Regards,

APR Team
Fork from PIVX and valaued muc higher than PIVX? LOL i don't believe so

Right. Makes no sense to charge 5 dollars. The team is slick, I give them that. And they have the right twitter promoters that will pump the coin with tweets once it hits exchanges . . . I've talked with them in Discord. For one, having an invite contest just ends up people spamming other Discords . .

And the idea that a project will pull in roughly 350,000 dollars when there is no wallet, no github, no block explorer boggles my mind.   People are being taken advantage of.

This coin better hope for a btc bull again, because a MN coin that costs 1.3 for a MN (again, ridiculous because of reasons listed above) will payout pennies and dump tremendously when it hits exchanges. Compare it to other MN type coins and you will get the idea.

But check this:

1.  Create a MN coin (Which is the hot thing to do in low cap crypto right now)

2.  Pay shills on Twitter to promote (And don't comeback with these guys don't accept payments, I've dealt with two of your promoters personally on other coins)

3.  Create an invite program and spam people (mostly noobs into your Discord)

4.  Initially start at 10 dollars a coin, but then based on "community feedback", lower it to 5 . . which is still high than the coin you are forking from (PIVX) that has a huge community, marketing, attends conventions, and is on the forefront of POS tech.

5.  Take in hundreds of thousands of dollars and presumably use some of that to pay the shills on Twitter and hire or pay a developer to create the wallet (they may have already had a dev, but that's beside the point

6.  Again, no wallet, no block explorer, nothing . . "proprietary code" 

7.  Make mounds of profit . . .

Look, this could be a legit project, but people need to be aware of the red flags here. Appealing to people's greed . . . 

If you are thinking of buying, just be careful and make sure you do your due diligence. The market is bear right now and paying a premium price for a coin that has absolutely nothing at this moment is a horrible decision imo. 
Activity: 90
Seriously.
-.-

Hi TokenZ,

We truly appreciate your discussion.

Due to community feedback, a few days into the initial sale, we updated price of $5USD/1 APR Coin.

There are over 70,000 coins sold with over 50 MN on a wait list upon wallet release.

Regards,

APR Team
Fork from PIVX and valaued muc higher than PIVX? LOL i don't believe so
copper member
The link to the presale seems to have disappeared... When I checked on it last night, it was about 20-30%, so I don't think it sold out. Nothing interesting on their twitter.

Hi GreyInside,

Thank you for reaching out. The presale page was removed due to feedback from our community who preferred conducting private sales.

There have been over 70,000 coins sold to date with 50+ MN waitlist upon wallet release.

Please visit our Discord to learn more and to speak directly with the team. POS Monkey is an active advisor and TheKinGeek, Mr. Backwards and MOCHO are among our official promoters moving forward on Twitter, Youtube and other social media.

Regards,

APR Team
Activity: 167
Seriously.
-.-
copper member
The link to the presale seems to have disappeared... When I checked on it last night, it was about 20-30%, so I don't think it sold out. Nothing interesting on their twitter.

Hi GreyInside,

If you have any inquiries regarding APR Coin for private-sale info PM APR KING on discord.

Regards,

APR Team
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
just stick with the REAL pivX
Activity: 167

1 APR=10$
Masternode collateral - 3000
SCAM SCAM SCAM

Even if not scam in the end...it should be clear to all.
The Number One reason for this is the initial cash grab.
To pretend otherwise, no matter the justification, is not truthful.

That said, that doesn't mean there is not money to be made here. (or not, it ifs factually unverifiable at this point)

Additionally, if they are in the US (prob not) and do not have a Business license and a few other things setup properly, they could get Lit Up...legally/taxes, etc.
MasterHold Founders Platform - Incentivizing pre-sale investors to buy and hold. 4% of all block rewards will get distributed to all pre-sale investors.  So If I buy some coins i get a piece of the  4% of all coins mined forever?

Yes, that is the way I understand it too. I asked the question in the Discord the other day.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
MasterHold Founders Platform - Incentivizing pre-sale investors to buy and hold. 4% of all block rewards will get distributed to all pre-sale investors.  So If I buy some coins i get a piece of the  4% of all coins mined forever?
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"

PIVX FORK and $5 A COIN! You guys really take community feedback seriously. This is awesome!

Now I can get double coins for same price, and the PIVX platform is amazing!

$5 per coin is still rather high I think, since there are many other coins that has the price bellow $1.
This should be good enough to invest.

It does have 5 Different Reward platforms, I think it's a great deal. Especially with their professional marketing team for hire.

I can see this being a long term hold and value builder.

come on, man this is cheap marketing..
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Dutch translation reserved!
Activity: 10
Pages:
Jump to: