Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] APR Coin [PIVX FORK] Masternode | Payment Method Adoption - page 21. (Read 31884 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Only three more days until the pre-sale.  I've received confirmation their wallets will be available in all three os's this weekend.  Ready for launch.
copper member
Activity: 119
Merit: 4
What will happen if the pre-sale doesn't completely sell out?

Hi Cryptounicon,

If the pre-sale does not completely sell out, there will be a public crowdsale price of $15 per coin on our website.

Regards,

APR Team
Activity: 9
Well I have give KUDOS for trying to sound legit.

Hi Real_Unhooked,

APR Coin was developed with the purpose of rewarding stakeholders and providing solid longterm ROI.

We understand the negative connotation new coins have when they are released due to prior negative experiences with presales. That is why we have ensured that documentation is clear, our team is solid (including POS Monkey as our Advisor) and our marketing is planned and executed for the long term. We are one of the only coins in the world that will not have issues advertising on Facebook or Instagram Ads as we have been whitelisted, due to our dedicated marketing consulting firm.

After long discussion with our advisors, including POS Monkey, we have decided to burn all unsold coins from the presale . This will be done in order to uphold the coin's value, as well as the integrity of the project.

Regards,

APR Team

Don't care about the pre-sale. That is legit. What is not is the initial distribution method. Furthermore you admitted you will setting up master nodes with the pre sale coins instead of burning them.

I would be very surprised if this coin lasts for more than a two weeks after pre sale.

EDIT: I see now you have changed your mind. *sigh.

To be legit you need to have a fair method distribution, be it airdrops or POW initially or faucets. Buying coins from you is not a distribution method.

Of course buying coins is a fair distribution method. You use currency to buy currency, or you work for it.

You should work for it as in the bounties provided, That's how I am getting some of mine!
Activity: 838
Merit: 500

Hi Real_Unhooked,

APR Coin was developed with the purpose of rewarding stakeholders and providing solid longterm ROI.

We understand the negative connotation new coins have when they are released due to prior negative experiences with presales. That is why we have ensured that documentation is clear, our team is solid (including POS Monkey as our Advisor) and our marketing is planned and executed for the long term. We are one of the only coins in the world that will not have issues advertising on Facebook or Instagram Ads as we have been whitelisted, due to our dedicated marketing consulting firm.

After long discussion with our advisors, including POS Monkey, we have decided to burn all unsold coins from the presale . This will be done in order to uphold the coin's value, as well as the integrity of the project.

Regards,

APR Team

Don't care about the pre-sale. That is legit. What is not is the initial distribution method. Furthermore you admitted you will setting up master nodes with the pre sale coins instead of burning them.

I would be very surprised if this coin lasts for more than a two weeks after pre sale.

EDIT: I see now you have changed your mind. *sigh.

To be legit you need to have a fair method distribution, be it airdrops or POW initially or faucets. Buying coins from you is not a distribution method.
Activity: 61
Merit: 7
POS Monkey founder of MONK coin and crypto enthusiast joined our team as an advisor to assist with future developments. http://pos-monkey.com/ http://www.monkey.vision/

It is true that POS Monkey seems honest and transparent to me, I have had monks from the beginning, and he has always answered quickly and well.

That's why I follow this project closely
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
And what will happen if the pre-sale AND crowdsale doesn't completely sell out?
I dont want to defend devs and the project, but recently there are many projects launched with claims about masternode and MN auctions to sell premined coins for purposes of future developments, marketting, etc. Most of them are scam projects. Please be careful before investing in such a MN auction project.
Activity: 838
Merit: 500

copper member
I really like the idea of this coin. I think it has potential. I also think that many will wait to purchase enough for a MN once it hits exchanges.

I posted this in the Discord, and am curious what you all think as well.

If we look at coins with comparable MC's . .. we can take 1,500,000 x 10 = 15,000,000 MC initially.  If my numbers are correct. That would put it about 150 on CMC.  IMO, I think the pre-sale is much too high and investors would be better off waiting to buy when it hits exchanges. Not trying to FUD here, but this gives a valuation of a 15 million dollar MC. Higher then LUX Coin, Neutron, GoByte, PIRL, and ALQO.

What would stop people from just waiting to buy once it hits an exchange like CryptoBridge?  Just give it some thought guys. 30k is not cheap.

You can buy multiple MN's of established coins for that price and not have to worry that the project is going to tank. I'm not saying it will, but I hope you get my idea.

Hi fishfishfish313,

Yes, we had a great discussion on Discord together regarding this.

We have proprietary code, experienced and dedicated marketing and business consulting company behind us, 5 different reward programs for investors in the long term. The thorough and extensive marketing campaigns, and the quality with which we wish to portray ourselves, will help increase demand. The price is justified with the long term growth, sustainability and positive stakeholder relations.

Regards,

APR Team
Activity: 61
Merit: 7
And what will happen if the pre-sale AND crowdsale doesn't completely sell out?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
What will happen if the pre-sale doesn't completely sell out?
copper member
When the bountries will be start?

Hi junforever,

Bounties are currently live. So please be sure to take advantage of them.

Regards,

APR Team
Activity: 434
When the bountries will be start?
copper member
Do I get it right that aprcoin is proprietary(closed source)?

Hi nakashu,

Yes, APR Coin is closed source and is not a copy or fork of another coin. We have strived to ensure that the code and protocols used are unique and proprietary.

Regards,

APR Team
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I really like the idea of this coin. I think it has potential. I also think that many will wait to purchase enough for a MN once it hits exchanges.

I posted this in the Discord, and am curious what you all think as well.

If we look at coins with comparable MC's . .. we can take 1,500,000 x 10 = 15,000,000 MC initially.  If my numbers are correct. That would put it about 150 on CMC.  IMO, I think the pre-sale is much too high and investors would be better off waiting to buy when it hits exchanges. Not trying to FUD here, but this gives a valuation of a 15 million dollar MC. Higher then LUX Coin, Neutron, GoByte, PIRL, and ALQO.

What would stop people from just waiting to buy once it hits an exchange like CryptoBridge?  Just give it some thought guys. 30k is not cheap.

You can buy multiple MN's of established coins for that price and not have to worry that the project is going to tank. I'm not saying it will, but I hope you get my idea.
copper member
This project looks very professional and promising.
A breathe of fresh air compared to most alt coins out there and look like they have all their ducks in a row. Will definitely be checking it out!

Hi Crypt0dude1,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We will work hard to ensure stakeholders are provided with professionalism in service and quality in product and marketing.

Regards,

APR Team
copper member
Looks very interesting project.. How much targets should be achieved in this pre sale? and how much is it on ico sale ..?
softcap also hardcap.. ?

Hi Lamongan12345,

All details requested have been updated in the announcement.

Regards,

APR Team
copper member
Bounty will be?

Hi JulietteRodriguez,

Bounties and Rewards are now available on the official announcement.

Regards,

APR Team
Activity: 9
Any premine here?
Isn't the presale a premine?  Huh

waiting for bounty  Grin

Check out the discord, I believe bounties are there.

Do I get it right that aprcoin is proprietary(closed source)?

It is proprietary code, so in a sense most of it is closed source it seems. In which is great. It's not another fork or copy of other coins like so many are.
Activity: 490
Any premine here?
copper member
Wallet not complete.  So 100% PoS, no PoW, in order to get an MN one must buy at the ICO.  Am I reading this correct?  Also I can't find how much for each token .  

APR Coin Pre-sale ICO price will be $10 a coin, public crowdsale price of $15 a coin.

Read your whitepaper, this is a very ambitious project you're embarking on.  My only concern is the high price at ICO, but I can foresee a point in the future where this coin is very competitive.  You guys need a very strong marketing team and the community will have to rally so that this coin can be used and transacted as a medium of exchange if not it'll be a bust.  I'm rooting for y'all to succeed. 

Hi Wananavu99,

Thank you for your well wishes. Upon presale, we will activate a full-fledged digital and traditional marketing campaign. Contrary to the norm in crypto, anything you see in the White Paper under marketing will be executed over time. We stand by that. This includes:
- Proprietary Website Forum
- Sponsored Facebook Ads
- Sponsored Instagram Ads
- Sponsored Twitter Ads
- TV & Streaming Commercials
- Mainstream & Satellite Radio Ads
- Static Billboards
- Digital Billboards
- Static Bus Shelter and Bench Ads
- Public Transit & Train Wrapping
- Elevator Video Ads
- Celebrity/Athlete Endorsements
- Celebrity/Athlete Sponsored Posts
- Professional Sports/Entertainment Affiliations
- Digital/Social Influencer Sponsorships

Negotiations with vendor corporations, shortlisting of celebs and sports/entertainment avenues and digital ad creation, scheduling and edits are all underway and gearing for post-presale execution.

Regards,

APR Team
Pages:
Jump to: