Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] APR Coin [PIVX FORK] Masternode | Payment Method Adoption - page 22. (Read 31884 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The project is interesting. I'll wait for the sales to start. By the way bounty will be?
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
Do I get it right that aprcoin is proprietary(closed source)?

copper member
Activity: 119
Merit: 4
At 3000 coins for MN and 10$ presale price thats almost 3btc for a masternode which seems steep for me compared to the other Masternode coins out there. Also i would like to know the purpose for making this coin or is this just another Masternode cryptocurrency. Whats the end game here for making this coin.

Regards,
Bharath

Hi Bharath,

Yes 3,000 APR Coin is 1 Masternode. The purpose of this coin is twofold. First, APR Coin is to be a wealth generator for its stakeholders by providing multiple reward methods through the POS and our Proof of Hold algorithm. At entry level, non-Masternode holders are still rewarded; however, due to the Masternode holders help in securing the network, they are rewarded through the APR Masternode Reward Program (as outlined in the post and our official White Paper: https://apr-coin.com/whitepaper. Since the block rewards are implemented with no POW, the coin will be energy efficient and have no hyperinflation. The total coin supply is low and will remain fixed. Therefore, rounding off the coin as an energy efficient, low & fixed supply, wealth generation currency with no hyperinflation and multiple reward programs.

Upon realization and adoption of the 1st purpose of the coin, the second phase of the coin will be realized between the periods of Q4 of 2018 and Q1 & 2 of 2019. And that is affiliating the coin, with all its benefits, to real-world uses and industries that suit the coin's stakeholders best interest.

We hope we were able to help through our explanation. Please feel free to join our Discord to speak directly with the APR Team: https://discord.gg/TCryPGc

Regards,

APR Team
copper member

Can I get a coin with my video cards?

Hi Snickers3553,

APR Coin is a POS only coin that will reward you in multiple ways as listed in the official APR Coin White Paper: https://apr-coin.com/whitepaper. POW will not be implemented, as we are focused on ensuring no hyperinflation, and video cards, as a result, will not be required for coin generation.

Regards,

APR Coin
copper member
good luck translating that huge image

Hi DirkDunkirk, post spaces have been reserved for various languages of text translation.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10

Can I get a coin with my video cards?
Activity: 358
Activity: 9
This project looks very professional and promising.
A breathe of fresh air compared to most alt coins out there and look like they have all their ducks in a row. Will definitely be checking it out!
Activity: 1
Bounty will be?
Activity: 250
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
Turkish translation reserved
Activity: 7
when  do you start?assignments? little information is given here.
Activity: 177

1 APR=10$
Masternode collateral - 3000
SCAM SCAM SCAM
Activity: 177
Coin Specs -

Mining - Masternode/Proof of Stake

Block Time - 120 seconds

Max Supply - 25,000,000

Pre-sale - 1,500,000

Masternode collateral - 3000

Block Rewards - 70% Masternode / 20% POS / 2% Founder / 2% Marketing / 2% Team Wallet / 4% Founder Investors

Maturity - 30 minutes

Max Supply - 100+ Years

Blocks 100-5,000 / 1 APR Coin / 7 Days
Blocks 5,001 - 20,000 / 33 APR Coins / 21 Days
Blocks 25,001 - 100,000 / 20 APR Coins / 104 Days
Blocks 100,001 - 1,100,000 / 10 APR Coins / 1,388 Days

Rewards halve every 1,000,000 blocks every 1,388 Days until max supply is reached (100+ years)
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Looks very interesting project.. How much targets should be achieved in this pre sale? and how much is it on ico sale ..?
softcap also hardcap.. ?
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
Wallet not complete.  So 100% PoS, no PoW, in order to get an MN one must buy at the ICO.  Am I reading this correct?  Also I can't find how much for each token .  

APR Coin Pre-sale ICO price will be $10 a coin, public crowdsale price of $15 a coin.

Read your whitepaper, this is a very ambitious project you're embarking on.  My only concern is the high price at ICO, but I can foresee a point in the future where this coin is very competitive.  You guys need a very strong marketing team and the community will have to rally so that this coin can be used and transacted as a medium of exchange if not it'll be a bust.  I'm rooting for y'all to succeed. 
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
At 3000 coins for MN and 10$ presale price thats almost 3btc for a masternode which seems steep for me compared to the other Masternode coins out there. Also i would like to know the purpose for making this coin or is this just another Masternode cryptocurrency. Whats the end game here for making this coin.

Regards,
Bharath
Activity: 294
Reserved Russian translation. Good luck Dev.
Activity: 11
Wallet not complete.  So 100% PoS, no PoW, in order to get an MN one must buy at the ICO.  Am I reading this correct?  Also I can't find how much for each token .  

APR Coin Pre-sale ICO price will be $10 a coin, public crowdsale price of $15 a coin.
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Reserved spanish translation
Pages:
Jump to: