Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] APR Coin [PIVX FORK] Masternode | Payment Method Adoption - page 20. (Read 31884 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Pretty soon, you guys might be charging more per APR coin than the coin you are forking from  Cool

I like the idea. I've said so in the discord.

But a "fair distribution" model as outlined in your WP is not purchasing coins from "Founders"

Why wouldnt somebody jusy buy PIVX, when they can trust and believe that the project is here to stay.

Many MN coins are banking on the rise of crypto in general, which is a good thing. But yearly ROI is very misleading when you facor in the increased number of MN's on the network and the fluctuating price of btc.

should be a dollar a coin if that guys, sorry

MN for 0.3 btc or something. ALQO was selling them peer-to-peer for 0.2 BTC back in the day when it first launched . . and has never hit 5 dollars.

And then you hire some mysterious marketing company that says they can advertise crypto on fb and instgram (which is very good)

Which happens to be the founders company.....

With all the reasons to hold, have you thought about how to create sell pressure on exchages?  Miners will sell coins. POS miners typically do the same.

I'm reposting what I wrote in Discord last night so others here on bitcointalk can see it and be informed:

Reading through the WP, is it correct that 2% of the block rewards go to various areas such as Founders? Team Wallet and Founder Investors?

Block rewards for block 30,001-105,000 receive a block reward of 20 APR coins?

Roughly 1.5 million coins created in this time.  LEts say that the coin, for arguments sake, stays at 5 dollar USD. Quite arguable, because successful PIVX forks such as PHORE are worth about half of what you are selling APR for in the presale

1.5 million multiplied by what ever wallet you are thinking of determining numbers for . .

How much, theoretically should the Founders Investors Wallet have during that the 22 APR award blocks?

1.5 million x 4% = $60,000

Team Wallet = $30,000

Just putting this out there so investors can see the math here.

After, I was told that the Founders Investors are people who purchased coins in the presale. Seems like a good incentive to buy early, but it banks on the longevity of the product.  A proprietery code is great, something new and different to the space. I get why coins now do pre-sales instead of ICO's . .

I'm on the fence here because I like the project, but in this market, is way overvalued. If you would have did this sale during the massive bullrun, you would have no issues  Cool
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

PIVX FORK and $5 A COIN! You guys really take community feedback seriously. This is awesome!

Now I can get double coins for same price, and the PIVX platform is amazing!

$5 per coin is still rather high I think, since there are many other coins that has the price bellow $1.
This should be good enough to invest.

It does have 5 Different Reward platforms, I think it's a great deal. Especially with their professional marketing team for hire.

I can see this being a long term hold and value builder.
copper member
Activity: 119
Merit: 4
This project seems interesting. But to me, the branding and specially the logo could have been much better
And here are the reasons why I thought the branding could have been better:  By definition APR means "Annual Percentage Rate: the rate at which someone who borrows money is charged, calculated over a period of twelve months"

Hi blockchain-man,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your interest in the project.

The logo, and branding, over time will continue to evolve. The name of the coin was chosen by the founder because his goals were to provide continuous annual dividends to stakeholders of the coin. Since its inception, 5 distinct rewards programs have been created, as highlighted in the white paper: https://apr-coin.com/whitepaper.

Regards,

APR Team
Activity: 71
This has got to be one of the fastest growing communities for a coin.

Not even close. You are working with these guys and it is oh so obvious by reading your comments and checking out your history here in bitcointalk. Stop the hype.  The community isn't growing that quickly. Stick with ethics and honesty. Thank you

#QueenWiki
copper member
Hello everyone,

The presale price of APR Coin has been reduced to $5 USD/1 APR Coin.

This was done due to popular demand. APR Coin is now a modified fork of PIVX.

To conduct a private sale, please contact us via email at: [email protected].

Thank you,

APR Team
copper member

PIVX FORK and $5 A COIN! You guys really take community feedback seriously. This is awesome!

Hi Crypt0dude1,

Yes, the price has been reduced due to popular demand, and we want to ensure that APR Coin is exchange compliant and works smoothly out of the gate.

We believe PIVX is a great platform for our fork and the 5 rewards programs and coin specs will be implemented as intended.

Regards,

APR Team
Activity: 71
Say WHAAAT??? $5 or $8 or $10 a coin ... whatever it is!

Get outta heah!

Some of the BEST ICOs with products and services and well-seasoned veteran executive management team and stellar well-known advisory board are NOT even trying to get $5 a coin.

You guys have been drinking your own kool-aid and eating your own dog-food.

You're just a staking coin ... nothing more.  

But you do have some big kahunas though. But those balls are gonna be deflated soon.

Best to you. Laughing Out Loud as I whistle dixie ...

p.s. PIVX is $5.36 and is seasoned...

#QueenWiki
copper member
Hello everyone,

The official APR Coin Presale is on now via our website: https://apr-coin.com/presale.

You must be a member of the site to view the presale page. You may purchase APR Coin using BTC, LTC or ETH.

Regards,

APR Team
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

$5 per coin is still rather high I think, since there are many other coins that has the price bellow $1.
This should be good enough to invest.

Activity: 106
I kindly reserve Arabic translation
copper member
POS Monkey founder of MONK coin and crypto enthusiast joined our team as an advisor to assist with future developments. http://pos-monkey.com/ http://www.monkey.vision/

It is true that POS Monkey seems honest and transparent to me, I have had monks from the beginning, and he has always answered quickly and well.

That's why I follow this project closely

Hi Zion73,

Yes POS Monkey is on board this project as our Advisor. He will be posting content relating to the coin, including Youtube, Twitter, and a blog post on his site.

He is part of our Discord community as well and is a valuable member of our team.

Thank you for following our project!

Regards,

APR Team

Yes truly amazing what these guys have done! I can't wait for the presale!! Smiley
copper member
Well I have give KUDOS for trying to sound legit.

Hi Real_Unhooked,

APR Coin was developed with the purpose of rewarding stakeholders and providing solid longterm ROI.

We understand the negative connotation new coins have when they are released due to prior negative experiences with presales. That is why we have ensured that documentation is clear, our team is solid (including POS Monkey as our Advisor) and our marketing is planned and executed for the long term. We are one of the only coins in the world that will not have issues advertising on Facebook or Instagram Ads as we have been whitelisted, due to our dedicated marketing consulting firm.

After long discussion with our advisors, including POS Monkey, we have decided to burn all unsold coins from the presale. This will be done in order to uphold the coin's value, as well as the integrity of the project.

Regards,

APR Team
Activity: 11
copper member
Activity: 47
Really excited about this project! Great whitepaper and roadmap. I see potential here Tongue

Hey guys,
Just realised Presale starts tomorrow!

I wonder how much time there will be to buy before they sell out!?

I was on discord and the dev said they will have a progress bar on their website, so that's really cool.

copper member
And what will happen if the pre-sale AND crowdsale doesn't completely sell out?

Hi Zion73,

I believe your question was answered in Discord already by one of our Moderators.
Our intention is to be as professional and transparent as possible. If there are coins left over from presale and crowdsale the coins will be locked in our wallets for MasterHold Rewards.

And what will happen if the pre-sale AND crowdsale doesn't completely sell out?
I dont want to defend devs and the project, but recently there are many projects launched with claims about masternode and MN auctions to sell premined coins for purposes of future developments, marketting, etc. Most of them are scam projects. Please be careful before investing in such a MN auction project.

Hi btcsmlcmnr,

I encourage you to view our website https://www.apr-coin.com/

From there you can see who APR is and backed by.

We have hired an professional marketing and business consulting firm to ensure APR Coin quality and integrity.

POS Monkey founder of MONK coin and crypto enthusiast joined our team as an advisor to assist with future developments. http://pos-monkey.com/ http://www.monkey.vision/

Our main mission is integrity and transparency. If you have any more questions regarding the project you can ask here or on our discord. We would be glad to help.

Regards,

APR Team
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Some information from APR Dev today:
The apr team is expecting to be have the funds to apply to the exchanges listed in #exchanges.
The pre sale is not ending "as soon as funds are collected for an exchange" it will be running for the set presale duration of time, or until the 1.5 million apr which are available for the presale, are sold.
And, should there be any apr coin remaining (from that 1.5 million) , after the pre sale, and after the crowd sale, those coins will be burned.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
This project seems interesting. But to me, the branding and specially the logo could have been much better
And here are the reasons why I thought the branding could have been better:  By definition APR means "Annual Percentage Rate: the rate at which someone who borrows money is charged, calculated over a period of twelve months"
Pages:
Jump to: