Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN]🌟 Arc Iris Hydrogen - Green Coin for Profitable Bitcoin Mining Globally - page 2. (Read 4031 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Environmental pollution is a global problem, so I like your project and I will participate in the purchase of coins

Does your project have support from global environmental organizations?

UNICEF and so on?
brand new
Activity: 0
Does your team believe that bitcoin has a great future? I don’t like that transaction processing speed takes more than 30 minutes
Activity: 9
At what stage of development is your project now?

Have you finished testing and calculating the cost-effectiveness of a business model?
brand new
Do you plan to use wave energy to generate energy? In some regions, it is water-profitable and this will reduce the cost of cryptocurrency mining

Now the project plans to use hydrogen to produce energy, but in the future they will test energy production from alternative sources.
as I understand it, discounts will depend on the amount of investment ? large investors will be able to get a bonus of 70%

Where did you see this information?

The site indicates that investors receive a 40% bonus when buying tokens now
Activity: 11
when producing hydrogen there are harmful emissions into the atmosphere?

I recently read that in the future everything will work on this technology

Not. There are no harmful emissions from hydrogen production.

However, it takes a lot of energy to produce hydrogen, so the method that uses Arc Iris Hydrogen is unique

Where can I read in more detail about the technology that you use to produce hydrogen? What patents have you registered?
brand new

Not. There are no harmful emissions from hydrogen production.

However, it takes a lot of energy to produce hydrogen, so the method that uses Arc Iris Hydrogen is unique
brand new
Does your team participate in environmental conferences? I am interested in the opinions of experts from this industry. Is cryptocurrency mining using hydrogen economically viable?
Read the news about the project in the media.

The Arc Iris Hydrogen team is creating a community-friendly crypto community project. Mining will be cheaper and everyone will be able to earn on purchased powers
brand new
Does your team participate in environmental conferences? I am interested in the opinions of experts from this industry. Is cryptocurrency mining using hydrogen economically viable?
Activity: 4

Activity: 5
What ICO trackers is your project hosted on? I would like to see reviews about your project from crypto experts

The project is hosted on icobench and has a rating of 4.1

https://icobench.com/ico/arc-iris

Most experts praised the mission and idea of the project. I also believe that you can implement your project and launch the finished product in 2020
Have you already started testing hydrogen plants?

What is the predicted effectiveness of the use of this equipment in mining?

I think that real efficiency can only be calculated after testing Arc Iris Hydrogen equipment at standard power
Activity: 8
Do you have a profitability calculator?

I want to understand what profit I can get in bitcoin in 1 year
brand new
Do you think that in the future mining is possible only from alternative energy sources?

https://twitter.com/ArcIrisofficia1/status/1229985293354143744

I think that more and more consumers should use alternative energy sources, as this will protect us from the negative impact on the environment

Has your team already created charitable or environmental projects?

I like that you develop your project taking into account global problems
What ICO trackers is your project hosted on? I would like to see reviews about your project from crypto experts

The project is hosted on icobench and has a rating of 4.1

https://icobench.com/ico/arc-iris
Activity: 11
Is your equipment applicable only for Bitcoin mining, or will you use this equipment to mine other coins in the future?

I think that in the future, the Arc Iris Hydrogen team will consider the use of alternative energy sources for other types of mining
Activity: 5
Do you plan to expand your concept and use other alternative energy sources for mining bitcoin in the future?

I think that now it speaks about it early. Arc Iris Hydrogen team has grandiose plans for the next two years and should bring them to life
Do you plan to expand your concept and use other alternative energy sources for mining bitcoin in the future?
Activity: 6
I think the marketing campaign should be oriented on crypto fans that are searching the best solution to use in the real world.

First of all, the project should attract attention from charitable foundations and crypto enthusiasts.

The project has a very important environmental mission
Activity: 8
Hello everybody! Do you have support from environmental organizations? I think government support is important to you
Pages:
Jump to: