Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ✅ ARENON | ARE ✅ POS | MASTERNODES | E-Sports - Betting - Platform ✅ - page 3. (Read 24617 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I see the coin is developing, but the price of the coin is falling.

Yes, we have very low Volumen in the exchanges.
Very few people know us.
The bounty hunters are selling there few coins
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
I see the coin is developing, but the price of the coin is falling.
Activity: 3
Good day
After reading a bit through your website I must say that I am pretty excited about the project. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant idea.
Activity: 483
Merit: 146
HeyHo gamers,
I commited an important update on the github, so please everyone update your wallet!

Changes:
changed pubalertkey
changed sporkskey
changed testnetalertley
implemented the game browser showing the arenon website at the moment

SOURCE CODE
https://github.com/PXLFuSSeL/ArenonMainWallet

WINDOWS SOON

both versions are compatible, there is no chain split!
Activity: 11
I think that in long term Ethereum will give -50% but in short term we have all chance to make x5 in easy. Why do I think so? All tied up with Buterin if he will go away and will become more decentraliz - Ethereum have any chance.
Hey devs!
Lol, I am guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that is not about this business, for sure
there is only hope that no one does it, think that we would quickly hear who it somebody cloned and could act against them legally. but we are launching our platform very soon and then it is not so easy to copy what can only be played with our wallet and we do not have to collect any money, we have all our dev shares.
therefore, there will never be an ICO from ARENON when something turns up, it is 100% fake
Activity: 14
Hey devs!
Lol, I am guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that is not about this business, for sure
A wallet is stuck, what can I do?

just wait sometimes it hangs short because he has to process the blocks, also depends on your hardware.
if it hangs over 30 minutes then it starts again, brings nothing, then delete the chain and reload it.
A wallet is stuck, what can I do?

Do you think this new project will lead to the future success of the potential project or did they do it in vain?

we are sure that arenon will take his deserved place in the crypto scene, we work hard daily on the project and the platform

you have launched a bounty program and I would like to know. how much are your coins and where are they traded?
maybe I would take part in the bounty
Arenon does not have a fixed price right now. we have not earned much public attention.

only one MN for 0.06 BTC on graviex is offered completely and at a reasonable price.
Most coins are held by the investors, from 40 sat to 1000 is only ~0.3 btc

After the launch of the platform, the prices and the volume will change.
Activity: 938
Merit: 261
you have launched a bounty program and I would like to know. how much are your coins and where are they traded?
maybe I would take part in the bounty
Activity: 168
Do you think this new project will lead to the future success of the potential project or did they do it in vain?
In few hours we will start our last bounty campaign.
Activity: 154
Although many projects like this and a lot of new projects also are popping up. I still believe that the project is able to attract the attention of many people and all the team here also will surely prepare very interesting strategy in order to convince investors to join the project.
It is definitely done by the team involved here because they also expect this project to be successful so they will definitely do more interesting things for this project so that it becomes a special attraction for investors. Success for the future of this project.
if I personally believe that the team will manage the project as well as possible so that in the future it will produce success for this project.
of course. and no need to doubt about it, because all the teams are also expecting this project can succeed, so of course they will manage this project very seriously.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Although many projects like this and a lot of new projects also are popping up. I still believe that the project is able to attract the attention of many people and all the team here also will surely prepare very interesting strategy in order to convince investors to join the project.
It is definitely done by the team involved here because they also expect this project to be successful so they will definitely do more interesting things for this project so that it becomes a special attraction for investors. Success for the future of this project.
if I personally believe that the team will manage the project as well as possible so that in the future it will produce success for this project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Our Discord tipbot is online NOW !
Check out our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/tmFr9Eg

I see that the coin is developing, but very few people know about this coin, you need to go into social networks and need other exchanges with large volumes. Then the coin can grow in price. While it is cheap we can buy. But the volumes on the exchanges are very small.
Pages:
Jump to: