Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ✅ ARENON | ARE ✅ POS | MASTERNODES | E-Sports - Betting - Platform ✅ - page 5. (Read 24617 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
The project for the current game problem is very much at all, I think this project should be able to display a better advantage, signatures may or a great gift.
Activity: 483
Merit: 146
now a days, there's a lot of gaming or betting platform, would u tell me what's the different between your project with another?
thanks dev
the difference to other projects is that our API supports internal (our own games directly in the wallet and on all terminals like Andriod, IOS, which over time will be hundreds of different games) and also external games (like LOL, Fortnite, CS: GO, Fifa, Forza and hundreds more, users can later vote for next external games to be addet).
that makes our project unique and the fact that you really only play against real players on the same level.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
now a days, there's a lot of gaming or betting platform, would u tell me what's the different between your project with another?
thanks dev
Activity: 62
Seems like very interesting project join their discord server. 💯   
Activity: 249
many will be interested in this project especially if this gaming project is certainly no doubt for its enthusiasts and investors will not hesitate to join, I am sure this project will run smoothly in accordance with the plan and success will be achieved.
expecting the future of this project to be successful and will be able to compete with other projects, and the good news will surely look forward to all participants joining the project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
many will be interested in this project especially if this gaming project is certainly no doubt for its enthusiasts and investors will not hesitate to join, I am sure this project will run smoothly in accordance with the plan and success will be achieved.
Finally! A decentralized gaming platform for gamers to enjoy! I'm really glad you came up with this idea! My question is, what gaming platform will you support? Will it include games from android phones? Or will you be focusing on gaming consoles? Thanks!
To start, there will be the Gaming-Wallet for Windows, Linux, Apple and the website with the platform.
With further development, we will also be available on Andriod and IOS.
The start of the open beta phase is planned in the next few weeks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
very interesting project which is about gaming and increasingly more and more lovers of the game, I became convinced that it would be a lot of support for this project in order to achieve success.
Activity: 36
many are interested in this project, and the future of this project will also be a success also seen, hopefully joining the project will get satisfactory results.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
im already joined airdrop, success and good luck! The best is choice for project joined with airdrop, Token ERC20 is the best forever.
The #ARENON project is one that will definitely affect the world in the best possible way. be part of it today

ARENON are under the Winners for listing on GRAVIEX Cheesy

Activity: 273
I see the team involved in this project are very solid, with no doubt, this project will be run in accordance with his plan and could achieve the success
Finally! A decentralized gaming platform for gamers to enjoy! I'm really glad you came up with this idea! My question is, what gaming platform will you support? Will it include games from android phones? Or will you be focusing on gaming consoles? Thanks!
projects that carry the game theme will certainly be able to attract many participants to join and this project will certainly also be able to compete with existing game projects, give the best excellence for this project so many investors who are interested in this project, the spirit and success for ARENON ARE.
many will support this project for the future to be successful, and hopefully the team will also work with passion so that the results will be obtained will not disappoint later.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
projects that carry the game theme will certainly be able to attract many participants to join and this project will certainly also be able to compete with existing game projects, give the best excellence for this project so many investors who are interested in this project, the spirit and success for ARENON ARE.
Activity: 145
Activity: 42
This project has huge potential! Keep up the excellent work guys!
Activity: 36
We are looking for some translations for our new bitcointalk topic.

Translation reservations in our discord channel -  translation requests.

Pages:
Jump to: