Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 84. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
After the hardfork from 5th feb. is gpu mining still possible or not?
I only want to mine via cpu, I have a lot of cpu resources but no gpu's and if some guys are using gpus it would be senseless for me to continue...
some guys are using cloud mining...
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
After the hardfork from 5th feb. is gpu mining still possible or not?
I only want to mine via cpu, I have a lot of cpu resources but no gpu's and if some guys are using gpus it would be senseless for me to continue...
Activity: 80
hi dan i get this line

;"Thread HashMasher-3 could not immediately reserve a core, it may experience decayed performance.
Thread HashMasher-4 could not immediately reserve a core, as there are no more cores to assign to. If performance is degraded, attempt with fewer hashers."

when i start the miner my cpu is intel core i5 3320m it's meant to be 4 cores.
is this message an issue or shall i ignore it.

cheers
Activity: 148
Merit: 100

Hi, no it won't show you details.
Because min payout from pool is 10 aro.

you can see that # at aropool dashboard / historic shares / column Pending

A question. In Arionum Pool >> Dashboard >> Historical shares >> I am checking "pending" regularly. Yesterday it showed 5, today 2. Paid column is still 0. As min payout is 10, my cli wallet balance is still 0 too. So what is the deal with the numbers in "pending" column? Any feedback is appreciated.

we had a discussion about this topic few days before on discord. Point is that your earnings are split in more then 500 blocks, so You are not able to see it all, but you will no lose your earning, this small amounts will be send in batch (dev said it will happend once a month, but in that time he was very helpful, he explained what's issue and he forced small amounts to go in that moment)

so if You will join ARO's discord, surely community (or maybe even devs (they are pretty active:)) will help You answer any of your questions
Activity: 294
Merit: 101

A question. In Arionum Pool >> Dashboard >> Historical shares >> I am checking "pending" regularly. Yesterday it showed 5, today 2. Paid column is still 0. As min payout is 10, my cli wallet balance is still 0 too. So what is the deal with the numbers in "pending" column? Any feedback is appreciated.
Merit: 15
Arionum development planning is very good indeed. Moreover, the cost of services received is also very low. It only offers a 0.25% fixed fee on all transactions and has dynamic transaction limits per block. I think this offer can still be considered by many people. I hope this project is a great success.
Activity: 26
what is the most efficient cpu to mine this coin? I'm assuming ryzen 

Im using a i76700k getting 13-14 H/s
I have a ryzen 1800 coming at some point. Amazon mysteriously left it out of the box they shipped me
Activity: 364
what is the most efficient cpu to mine this coin? I'm assuming ryzen 
Still can not get the windows GUI wallet to install on win 10. The cli wallet no issues. Anyone else have issue on win 10 with the gui wallet?

I have no issue with gui wallet on my win 10.
if any update, it automatically updated.

I was able to install the gui wallet on my win 10 laptop no issue. On my desktop it gives me this error --An error occurred trying to download 'https://www.arionum.com/LightArionumC/LightArionum.application'.

ok so I clicked the link in the error and its now installing.

Maybe it was some security settings in my browser not allowing links to open up additional links
Three people get 65 percent of the pool. Cool. Decentralized Revolution  Grin

"decentralized" cloud mining  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
A strange thing. With an Intel processor i5-7500 I get only 7 H/s (Dan AVX2 miner). Although here write more than 30 should be (or20H/s for G4400). In the beginning of topic was some kind of wrong software or how it happens? In the http://aropool.com/benchmarks is also  6-7 H/s. Where does it come in dozens?

So, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29620618
Activity: 16
Still can not get the windows GUI wallet to install on win 10. The cli wallet no issues. Anyone else have issue on win 10 with the gui wallet?

I have no issue with gui wallet on my win 10.
if any update, it automatically updated.
Activity: 7
Can someone help me understand something. Why are my confirmations going down with each new notification for new credit? Just curious. https://i.imgur.com/LMXstnX.png
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Is it possible to use AES?

At present, the library has special code paths for AVX, AVX2 and AVX512f. I hope to include some additional optimizations, but they will probably be along the SSE path; I haven't evaluated if AES instructions would offer any speedup.
New release of Java Miner w/ prebuilds for Windows:

https://github.com/ProgrammerDan/arionum-java/releases/tag/0.2.3

I strongly recommend updating. Testing users saw 25-50% increase in hashing speeds. In some rare cases, 100% increase. This will vary from system configuration to configuration. Tested ~24 hours on my test systems (i7 7700k, Atom 2.4Ghz) with many successful share submissions.

Current benchmark changes:

Linux Mint 18.3, i7-7700k: 11.25h/s ---> 14.25h/s

Windows 10 Pro, i7 6600U: ~2.5H/s --> 6H/s

1. Thanks
2. 2All -> Dan give you all very good miner. Give him +Merit
3. vs Dan miner I have 2.1Hs (+100%) on my intel N3450

toDan
N3450 work fine vs XMRig (support AES-NI), but work only vs arionum-miner-java.exe
(AVX, AVX2 dont work)
Is it possible to use AES?
Activity: 148

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I was running mining for last 15 hours and it's showing only 5 entries, then where my share is going?  Huh

I will not mine any more, something is fishy on java miner or in pool Roll Eyes

Would be happy to help you out via discord channel, just pm me -- ProgrammerDan there.

If your hash rate is relatively low, your rate of finding hashes will be low. The pool functions as follows:

Each nonce discovery earns you "shares" on the current block, based on the "DL" of the nonce you found. The lower the DL, the more valuable the nonce and the more Shares you earn for that block.

When the block is finally discovered by the pool, everyone with shares on that block get a % of the discovered Arionum based on the sum of the Shares they earned within the block.

The shares are then added to the "Historic" shares. Anyone with shares in Historic are also paid out when a block is found by the pool, based on the % of shares they have vs. total shares in historic.

This is to benefit both fast miners and long-term miners. So your 5 nonce discoveries will have earned you Arionum (1) on the same block as when you submitted the share (2) on subsequent blocks. Historic shares decay by some % each new block that is discovered, they don't remain forever.

The pool pays out to Arionum Wallets once you've earned 10 Aronium on the pool.

As for frequency of discovering a nonce, this is related to "overall pool difficulty". The difficulty has been bouncing between 100 and 150m    (shows inverted in miner -- 50m to 100m) -- and I've been seeing a share discovery on average every 25,000 hashes.

So, if after 15 hours you've found 5 hashes, I'd suspect your H/s is between 2 and 5h/s.

Discovery of nonces is random; the prior analysis is only applicable for a large number of hashes. In my case, the average I quoted is based on 2 days of continuous mining and 2.35 million hashes.

Hope that helps some folks.

Thanks! This definitely makes sense, although I admit, I have to read it a few more times to get it through.
Is there a way to check in pool how much aro you have mined so far?

The Arionum Light wallet will show you details.

Hi, no, the wallet won't show you details due to the minimums imposed.
Activity: 7
I was running mining for last 15 hours and it's showing only 5 entries, then where my share is going?  Huh

I will not mine any more, something is fishy on java miner or in pool Roll Eyes

Would be happy to help you out via discord channel, just pm me -- ProgrammerDan there.

If your hash rate is relatively low, your rate of finding hashes will be low. The pool functions as follows:

Each nonce discovery earns you "shares" on the current block, based on the "DL" of the nonce you found. The lower the DL, the more valuable the nonce and the more Shares you earn for that block.

When the block is finally discovered by the pool, everyone with shares on that block get a % of the discovered Arionum based on the sum of the Shares they earned within the block.

The shares are then added to the "Historic" shares. Anyone with shares in Historic are also paid out when a block is found by the pool, based on the % of shares they have vs. total shares in historic.

This is to benefit both fast miners and long-term miners. So your 5 nonce discoveries will have earned you Arionum (1) on the same block as when you submitted the share (2) on subsequent blocks. Historic shares decay by some % each new block that is discovered, they don't remain forever.

The pool pays out to Arionum Wallets once you've earned 10 Aronium on the pool.

As for frequency of discovering a nonce, this is related to "overall pool difficulty". The difficulty has been bouncing between 100 and 150m    (shows inverted in miner -- 50m to 100m) -- and I've been seeing a share discovery on average every 25,000 hashes.

So, if after 15 hours you've found 5 hashes, I'd suspect your H/s is between 2 and 5h/s.

Discovery of nonces is random; the prior analysis is only applicable for a large number of hashes. In my case, the average I quoted is based on 2 days of continuous mining and 2.35 million hashes.

Hope that helps some folks.

Thanks! This definitely makes sense, although I admit, I have to read it a few more times to get it through.
Is there a way to check in pool how much aro you have mined so far?

The Arionum Light wallet will show you details.
Pages:
Jump to: