Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 85. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I was running mining for last 15 hours and it's showing only 5 entries, then where my share is going?  Huh

I will not mine any more, something is fishy on java miner or in pool Roll Eyes

Would be happy to help you out via discord channel, just pm me -- ProgrammerDan there.

If your hash rate is relatively low, your rate of finding hashes will be low. The pool functions as follows:

Each nonce discovery earns you "shares" on the current block, based on the "DL" of the nonce you found. The lower the DL, the more valuable the nonce and the more Shares you earn for that block.

When the block is finally discovered by the pool, everyone with shares on that block get a % of the discovered Arionum based on the sum of the Shares they earned within the block.

The shares are then added to the "Historic" shares. Anyone with shares in Historic are also paid out when a block is found by the pool, based on the % of shares they have vs. total shares in historic.

This is to benefit both fast miners and long-term miners. So your 5 nonce discoveries will have earned you Arionum (1) on the same block as when you submitted the share (2) on subsequent blocks. Historic shares decay by some % each new block that is discovered, they don't remain forever.

The pool pays out to Arionum Wallets once you've earned 10 Aronium on the pool.

As for frequency of discovering a nonce, this is related to "overall pool difficulty". The difficulty has been bouncing between 100 and 150m    (shows inverted in miner -- 50m to 100m) -- and I've been seeing a share discovery on average every 25,000 hashes.

So, if after 15 hours you've found 5 hashes, I'd suspect your H/s is between 2 and 5h/s.

Discovery of nonces is random; the prior analysis is only applicable for a large number of hashes. In my case, the average I quoted is based on 2 days of continuous mining and 2.35 million hashes.

Hope that helps some folks.

Thanks! This definitely makes sense, although I admit, I have to read it a few more times to get it through.
Is there a way to check in pool how much aro you have mined so far?
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
I was running mining for last 15 hours and it's showing only 5 entries, then where my share is going?  Huh

Would be happy to help you out via discord channel, just pm me -- ProgrammerDan there.

If your hash rate is relatively low, your rate of finding hashes will be low. The pool functions as follows:

Each nonce discovery earns you "shares" on the current block, based on the "DL" of the nonce you found. The lower the DL, the more valuable the nonce and the more Shares you earn for that block.

When the block is finally discovered by the pool, everyone with shares on that block get a % of the discovered Arionum based on the sum of the Shares they earned within the block.

The shares are then added to the "Historic" shares. Anyone with shares in Historic are also paid out when a block is found by the pool, based on the % of shares they have vs. total shares in historic.

This is to benefit both fast miners and long-term miners. So your 5 nonce discoveries will have earned you Arionum (1) on the same block as when you submitted the share (2) on subsequent blocks. Historic shares decay by some % each new block that is discovered, they don't remain forever.

The pool pays out to Arionum Wallets once you've earned 10 Aronium on the pool.

As for frequency of discovering a nonce, this is related to "overall pool difficulty". The difficulty has been bouncing between 100 and 150m    (shows inverted in miner -- 50m to 100m) -- and I've been seeing a share discovery on average every 25,000 hashes.

So, if after 15 hours you've found 5 hashes, I'd suspect your H/s is between 2 and 5h/s.

Discovery of nonces is random; the prior analysis is only applicable for a large number of hashes. In my case, the average I quoted is based on 2 days of continuous mining and 2.35 million hashes.

Hope that helps some folks.

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Guys, can someone provide more info on hoe exactly the pool works, it will be much appreciated. I see there are other similar questions as well. So what bothers me (after 24 hours of mining) is:

1. My address does not appear in Current shares at all (any idea why)
2. My address appears only in historical shares
3. When you go to payments, I cant see any history or dependency at all. First I saw three times I was paid for example 0.01. Later on I saw only 3 times being paid 0.05. What happened to the 0.01 entries etc.?

Any help is welcome. Thanks.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I get an error on the windows light client install using win 10.  Any ideas whats causing this? I was able to dl and install the cli wallet and miner and install no issues. Im running the latest java miner and the prefork wallet seems to work for me. I would like to update to the latest wallet though

The following properties have been set:
Property: [AdminUser] = true {boolean}
Property: [InstallMode] = HomeSite {string}
Property: [NTProductType] = 1 {int}
Property: [ProcessorArchitecture] = AMD64 {string}
Property: [VersionNT] = 10.0.0 {version}
Running checks for package 'Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 (x86 and x64)', phase BuildList
Reading value 'Release' of registry key 'HKLM\Software\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v4\Full'
Read integer value 461308
Setting value '461308 {int}' for property 'DotNet461Full_Release'
Reading value 'v4' of registry key 'HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\OS Integration'
Read integer value 1
Setting value '1 {int}' for property 'DotNet461Full_OSIntegrated'
The following properties have been set for package 'Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 (x86 and x64)':
Property: [DotNet461Full_OSIntegrated] = 1 {int}
Property: [DotNet461Full_Release] = 461308 {int}
Running checks for command 'DotNetFX461\NDP461-KB3102436-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe'
Result of running operator 'ValueEqualTo' on property 'InstallMode' and value 'HomeSite': true
Result of checks for command 'DotNetFX461\NDP461-KB3102436-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe' is 'Bypass'
Running checks for command 'DotNetFX461\NDP461-KB3102438-Web.exe'
Result of running operator 'ValueNotEqualTo' on property 'InstallMode' and value 'HomeSite': false
Result of running operator 'ValueGreaterThanEqualTo' on property 'DotNet461Full_Release' and value '394254': true
Result of checks for command 'DotNetFX461\NDP461-KB3102438-Web.exe' is 'Bypass'
'Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 (x86 and x64)' RunCheck result: No Install Needed
Launching Application.
URLDownloadToCacheFile failed with HRESULT '-2146697208'
Error: An error occurred trying to download 'https://www.arionum.com/LightArionumC/LightArionum.application'.
Activity: 26
does anyone have an profitability calculator Huh

I don't think that would work out since we're not on any exchanges yet. Mine and store up a bag. Its a slow process, at least for me it is. running a java miner on an i7 6700k getting 13-14 H/s
Activity: 11
does anyone have an profitability calculator Huh
Activity: 14

Activity: 80
Yeah it appear now i had 2 shares they appeared in current shares then they moved to historic shares.
Can i expect anything with 4,5 h/s
Activity: 21
It's been running for an hour and my adress doesnt appear on aropool ? Anything i can do in order to fix that ?

I THINK it will start to show when you get a share. That is what I notice when I started to mine.
It's been running for an hour and my adress doesnt appear on aropool ? Anything i can do in order to fix that ?
Java miner is nice i'm gonna try for a day or two see it i get anything as i didnt get any payout with the other miner
I'm willing to buy gpu miner for this coin.
Please pm me your price.

GPU miner is free, the developer (guli) just asks for small donation % of mined (default 1%):

https://bitbucket.org/guli13/arionum-gpu-miner

enjoy!

Please upload the windows executable, i wanna ry
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
Very interesting project, I like the transparency about this coin!  I have high hopes for this coin!
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg
What is new on this coin?
Now it's showing my address in pool, but it from java miner only, light wallet is waste  Angry
Activity: 68
It is not working for. 2 days mining at 1.5KH/s and it is not showing my address in aropool.com. I have followed instructions and created the wallet with lightwalletCLI.  Huh
I mined through wallet using pool option till 3 hours and no payout and with java mined also not showing anything.

Total waste   Sad
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
I'm willing to buy gpu miner for this coin.
Please pm me your price.

GPU miner is free, the developer (guli) just asks for small donation % of mined (default 1%):

https://bitbucket.org/guli13/arionum-gpu-miner

enjoy!
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
what is that? 70% of network hashrate comes from three whales, WTF!?

Yes, there are many big whales behind it and I have seen number of big twitter handles going after this coin. That will be huge because those guys HODL.

Also, i am interested to buy, PM your rate if anyone wants to sell
Pages:
Jump to: