Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 89. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 252
I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.
We have manually updated the difficulty as we were stuck on the block 10801.

Everyone running nodes, should update again. (git pull)

The miners should also be updated to the latest versions.

@draceus0 The expected hashrate for a i7 7700k is between 8 and 11. If you're getting only 3, there's a problem in your config. Try more hashers.

As a comparison, a GTX1080 should be getting around 21-24H/s atm.

Do no be alarmed by the new low hashrates, they are low for everyone and that's what was expected.

I'm at ~1.5 on an i7-4790k. Is that about what I should expect? When you say there could be a problem in config, how would you check that?

Which miner are you using? If it's java, delete the old config.
If it's php, you need to open more instances (1 per thread).

Maybe you can make some code changing dev to set up how many threads to run on the miner, maybe something in the configuration file, coz if you have like me 40 threads and i need to open 40 instances and is not to comfortable.

I believe the Java miner solves that issue; may be wrong.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102

@draceus0 The expected hashrate for a i7 7700k is between 8 and 11. If you're getting only 3, there's a problem in your config. Try more hashers.

Do no be alarmed by the new low hashrates, they are low for everyone and that's what was expected.

I'm at ~1.5 on an i7-4790k. Is that about what I should expect? When you say there could be a problem in config, how would you check that?

Maybe you can make some code changing dev to set up how many threads to run on the miner, maybe something in the configuration file, coz if you have like me 40 threads and i need to open 40 instances and is not to comfortable.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1

I get around 5.6 on PHP , 6.2 on Java and on the auto miner I get like 1 H/s
Not sure how to get the 8-11 H/s you said possible on i7 7700k

I get 11.25h/s on i7-7700k

Config:

Linux Mint 18.3
locally compiled (follow "advanced installation" instructions for linux) argon2i library
8 hashers

Using:

https://github.com/ProgrammerDan/arionum-java/releases/tag/0.2.2
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
mined for 83 minutes, 2.5 h/s, found 1 share and it got rejected lol, using java-miner
Activity: 33

I'm on PHP/Auto-Miner. I didn't realize I could open more instances. So I will have multiple instances of ~1.3-5? Is your 5.2 added instances or just one miner going at a time?

Thats just one instance

I'm on PHP/Auto-Miner. I didn't realize I could open more instances. So I will have multiple instances of ~1.3-5? Is your 5.2 added instances or just one miner going at a time?

copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 17

copper member
@draceus0 at only 2x difference, i think it's not viable to gpu mine. Consider the power usage as well, price, etc.

@binlist The java and the php miner in the OP are updated.

So which miners from OP are working right now?

So the issue with gpu miners are not fixed then? If a 1080 gets more than 2x my CPU hashrate its still very viable
copper member

Activity: 292
Merit: 252
I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.
So gpu still gets 24hs and cpus down to 1hs? How does this make sense?

The mining algorithm is now following a different set of rules; hashrates will now change, as will the difficulty of the network.

Old miners will probably report a certain hashrate but those shares shouldn't be accepted by the pool.
I thought you were going do decrease GPU hashrate and not CPU? I'm now getting like 3 H/s on a i7 7700k which before gave me around 70 H/s

Whats up with that?

If you predict a 1080 gets 25 H/s its still magnitudes better than one of the fastest 4 core hyperthreaded cpu on the market right now
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
With the current hashrate which the miner gives out and the current difficulty, it takes a week to find the next block. Is it possible for developers to adjust the difficulty manually?
So gpu still gets 24hs and cpus down to 1hs? How does this make sense?
Activity: 26
updated the wallet and miner. Hash rate went from 40 down to 1.5 running an i7 6700
Activity: 38
might take a while for diff to adjust
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
And there goes the 10800 block.

Glad to see that the community came to a conclusion and the devs performed accordingly.

Nice, will start up my cpus when I'll arrive at home. Anyone knows if there is any change of the miner or is still the old one (the one from the aropool.com)?
Pages:
Jump to: