Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARTAX(XAX) - Next Generation DAaaS Platform [Governance][MN][POS] - page 11. (Read 25654 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

Please do update the dischord link.
Price of the coin is fairly low so maybe the swapping and the developing will really make this interesting. There is no mobile storage platform yet AFAIK the ones I know are SIA and storj but they aren't mobile projects.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 29
I think their is same coin of this already exists
Masternode coin but i don't know if it's this one or not.

Yes it is the same coin. If you read up on it you will see that boxycoin and the old artax had a coin swap into the new version of artax which has the ticker xax instead of artx.

https://i.imgur.com/83pSLRa.jpg

Love the pic!   Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 108

Yes it is the same coin. If you read up on it you will see that boxycoin and the old artax had a coin swap into the new version of artax which has the ticker xax instead of artx.

Activity: 448
Merit: 104
This coin is already distributed through the old artax and boxy chains,  if you want it go buy it on southxchange. 

I'm not going to be selling my node rewards as cheap as they're going for right now.

You my friend are a gentleman and a scholar!  Smiley
Activity: 66
This coin is already distributed through the old artax and boxy chains,  if you want it go buy it on southxchange. 

I'm not going to be selling my node rewards as cheap as they're going for right now.
Activity: 128
It's written in your white book. Unlike the second cryptographic coin "Proof of Stake", BoxyCoin uses the orthodox protocol "Proof of Work", which includes a scalable scaling. This means that there is a fixed available stock, which is important for determining the value of Boxy and maintaining a limited market. Each coin represents a representation of the share in the Boxy movement and part of the ARTAX technology. This statement is confusing. Do you represent two coins?

Thanks for noticing and bringing that up!

That is the old whitepaper and was created when we had two coins launched.  These were pilot projects to assess viability and reliability of our protocol systems. Since then, we have streamlined our protocol and have fully launched the improved Artax Platform incorporating our latest protocol specifications developed and built in-house over a 2.5 year period.  The Artax platform is a culmination of years of R&D on the back-end to enhance and improve current Masternode technology. 

Boxy coin is NO longer associated with the Artax Platform. 

We are currently finalizing our newest whitepaper as well as a lighter version of the newest whitepaper for those less inclined to read a much longer version explaining the underlying tech that drives our platform ecosystem.

Cheers,
ArtaxCoin
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
It's written in your white book. Unlike the second cryptographic coin "Proof of Stake", BoxyCoin uses the orthodox protocol "Proof of Work", which includes a scalable scaling. This means that there is a fixed available stock, which is important for determining the value of Boxy and maintaining a limited market. Each coin represents a representation of the share in the Boxy movement and part of the ARTAX technology. This statement is confusing. Do you represent two coins?
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
i have question, who will hold investments in ICO period? If u platform will do this, you must to have an excellent reputation
Activity: 117
Wow nice, good luck for this new coin project
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Hi!
I think this is one of the most unexplored parts of services who are using blockchain.
Any comparison with previous storage project like StorJ Coin, SiaCoin, Filecoin or Maidsafe?
Activity: 322
For us to understand and believe that the vision of bitcoin comes true, we need to address all kinds of users, not just technological knowledge, like most other crypto. For that, we must create the simplest user experience for cryptocurrency. because our experience can be widespread because we have much knowledge of cryptocurrency itself.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I'm not quite understand which miner should I use in order to mine this coin? if it is kinda "customized"  bitcoin algo, will the asics run on this coin?
or there is a customized miner as well?
Activity: 9
when will Cryptobridge be swapping  to the new XAX ?
copper member
Activity: 532
reserve Chinese translation
Activity: 116
I am also interested in the topic and looks promising. Say this topic will be held and distributed bounties and all sorts of cookies? Can I then join the distribution?
Activity: 58
that's going to really be something, as it's not mineable  Cheesy

PoS only, my friend.

Sh**t happens - wanna see this Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: