Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 28. (Read 24934 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 47
Video guide by Aphelion team of how to participate in Asura ICO using Aphelion wallet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLghG3YedJ4&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
I like NEO icos. I believe this project and we are gonna talk about asura a lot.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
As someone who knows nothing about eSports, I think project is destined for success. As I've heard, that eSports thing is already big, and it just keeps on getting bigger and bigger. Really popular in Asian countries, am I right?
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
I love watching the games and playing, I hope you get to make it convenient and profitable for all
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
When does the token sale end and when will the tokens be distributed?  any plans to integrate with twitch or have a live stream function?
Activity: 308
Asura Coin is an eSports gaming platform based on the NEO blockchain, promising project. I have enrolled for the the bounty program.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
i hope for some good cooperations with games from developers like blizzard. i am a big fan of esports games like heroes of the storm and overwatch and would like to see them integrated on asura
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
will follow this project as i did with more esports , powered by NEO is interesting enough
Activity: 119
This is a  good project, I really recommend paying attention to it. Implementation of gaming activities to a professional sphere is very promising! Happy to be a part of it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
What's the utility use of asura coin? I understand There is a lot of use cases, but i must know about examples. Thank for any answer.

Asura World members can SPEND ASA Coins by:

1. Betting

2. Participating in hosted Tournaments

3. Participating in the Asura Tournaments

4. Hosting their own Tournaments [hosting fee]

5. Watching and Learning from ranked players.

6. Reward other users, eg: Content

7. Staking against other players in match making.

Asura World members can EARN ASA Coins by:

1. Winning said Bets

2. Winning said hosted Tournaments & Asura Tournaments

3. Hosting their own Tournaments [having other players join]

4. Creating Quality Coaching content

5. Contributing to the community by either creating content, interacting within the community, or by being helpful & kind.

6. Winning match making.

7. Participate in monthly Asura World events in the Community Hub
Activity: 546
to the public sale remained quite a bit, I have everything ready, waiting for from Asura Coin very cool platform.
Activity: 71
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
It looks like a very good project to invest. I already register the KYC, i will invest good amount of money to Asura project. I hope project will be a succesfull in a very short time and all of the investors will be happy of this situation.
Activity: 873
Merit: 250
Experts and professionals joined the cool project AsuraCoin. One of them Nick Fujita. He's a very famous professional.
Success of the project is guaranteed by such Advisors!
Activity: 420
Hello guys! I have a question, will you be integrating with the International Dota championships ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
Great project and I want to be a part of it.

Asura Translation Campaign
#Join for Turkish Article

My Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/67semih-1985988
My Steemit Profile: https://steemit.com/@umursamaz
Activity: 686
Merit: 111
In addition to being neo-specific among the crypto currencies, I also saw at least neo-specificity in the Asura Coin. I hope we succeed.
Activity: 873
All projects on the NEO-platform are always successful Wink Asura Coin should collect the HardCap. The project represents a new era in the gaming industry. Good luck to the team!
Activity: 45
the first project in game i ever seen. we're on top 3 ico. good to participated. Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
I'm glad that the project is gaining popularity. Many consider it one of the best ICO June.
Pages:
Jump to: