Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 23. (Read 24934 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Great project from a great team
Activity: 873
Merit: 250
Now collected about half of the SoftCap. I hope that the market will come to life and investors will be more willing to buy ASA tokens. Asura Coin should collect the HardCap, I believe it!
Activity: 60
Asura is NEo project im sure will be succesful
Activity: 126
I'm glad that the project is gaining popularity. Many consider it one of the best ICOs in June.
Activity: 588
Merit: 35
More and more translations of the whitepaper are available now. More and more investors from different countries can learn about the AsuraCoin's plans. We are waiting for more investors and the success of the project!

This is really interesting, If need the Italian translation call me!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Interesting project, I think your public sale will be quite successful
Activity: 198
Oтличный пpoeкт! Пoддepживaю и пpиcoeдиняюcь
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Glad to see that half of the soft cap is already sold. I think that NEO based ICOs is undervalued by investors and it is the great opportunity to get good profit for than who believe in NEO blockchain.
Activity: 140
more people are taking interest in this project hope this project meets its goals soon 
Activity: 84
 Currently ASA will be used for betting purposes on esports, tipping community , coaching, lan tournaments and bigger ones ASA will be used as payouts and many more. We are hoping to get a FIAT to ASA implemented also on our platform so users can purchase ASA at the current rates under CMC
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Hello. Was there any private or pre sale? Is there any bonus available for the upcoming token sale? Thanks for any answer.

No private or presale. Developers having one token sale on 21st May. First 24hours will have a 20% bonus.
Activity: 873
More and more translations of the whitepaper are available now. More and more investors from different countries can learn about the AsuraCoin's plans. We are waiting for more investors and the success of the project!
Activity: 112
There is only 1billion tokens. With most of them being locked into out betting pool. If more users use our platform, than there will be more liqudity but less tokens available for users
As ASA is only 0.02 USD, we've studied that bettors place bets on average $500 - $10,000 so that means theyll have millions of ASA on hold
Activity: 70
Joined the campaign
Love progect
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I just did the whitelist app but i have a question, in the id part i submited a copy of my passport but for the selfy i used my state id, would this be a problem?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Asura coin is another great project based on the NEO blockchain. The ICO is running fast and i believe it will conclude soon.
At the moment, this platform has already reached the global level, its own crypto currency has been created, and international e-sports competitions are currently being serviced. In addition to blockade, the internal network configured for NEO is actively used. I want to say that this platform already has good achievements. And their sale must definitely be successful  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
In connection with the active development of such directions in the It-sphere as e-sports and blocking, it is natural to assume that a project has appeared that organically combines these two directions.
Activity: 3
 SmileyHi Asura Coin Team, we listed you on our website! Smiley

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO!

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks
Activity: 756
How we can contribute our computing resources to host a tournament?   by running a client like Bitcoin mining does?
Activity: 15
Asura coin is another great project based on the NEO blockchain. The ICO is running fast and i believe it will conclude soon.
Pages:
Jump to: